Jacobs Test Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jacobs Test Engineer Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Jacobs in July 2016.

Interview

3 phone interviews to discuss my qualifications as they pertain to the job responsibilities. The posting on Jacobs Careers website for the job position I applied for was very informative-- the most informative job description I had every came across for while applying for entry-level engineering jobs actually. I knew exactly what was to be expected from me to excel in this position, and so all of the questions were focused on my project experience as it pertained to these job qualifications.

Interview Questions

• What did you contribute to company X? What was your role on this project? Did you succeed? Have you ever not succeeded? What makes you a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Jacobs

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jacobs (Warren, MI) in October 2010.

Interview

Jacobs was very responsive and professional about the interview. I applied online after receiving notice via their email list about a position which fit my skills. I received a phone call from their Human Resources department a day or two later, and had my initial phone interview that week. It was followed up by a face-to-face interview the next week. I received an offer a few days after that.

Interview Questions

• Explain how your previous experience meets the criteria listed in the job description.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiating was very easy. I simply stated where I was right now and what I expected to receive (~11% raise). My requested salary was inline with my experience. After a brief discussion, the hiring manager and program manager agreed.