Jafra Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Creative/Marketing Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jafra (Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

I interviewed with a manager in the Marketing Department. She was a very nice woman, and the company feel was overall positive. I looked around and people seem happy, which is important in a job! Since it was a creative position, there were no interview questions or answers. The interviewer did a great job telling me about the position and the company itself, then seemed genuinely interested in me and my work. One of my family members worked at Jafra HQ back in the late 80's, and he mentioned they were a very nice company. I have to agree! I am still a young person who is very particular about having a fitting work environment, and think I would have been very happy working here and could have stayed for a long time. I did not get an offer, but really wish I would have! I have been on many interviews since starting my career 8 years ago, and this is one I definitely felt good about in regard to company and the environment.

Interview Questions

• No questions asked except wanting to know a bit about my background.   Answer Question