Jake's Wayback Burgers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Jake's Wayback Burgers

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jake's Wayback Burgers

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jake's Wayback Burgers.

Interview

Pretty brief, typical interviewing process. Provided resume and cover letter, though cover letter likely was not needed. Hiring manager first conducted a phone screening and then invited me to an in person interview, standard process.

Interview Questions

• How would your past experience assist you in this role?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jake's Wayback Burgers (Spartanburg, SC).

Interview

Asked a few really easy questions before they opened and pretty much told me I had the job after a few minutes of talking. They said I would be great in front of customers and had a good look.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Old Saybrook, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jake's Wayback Burgers (Old Saybrook, CT) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview was about five minutes of general conversation. Mainly just to make sure you're not a drooling idiot. It did not feel like a formal interview in any way... More like catching up with a relative. Are you in school, do you have a car, etc.

Interview Questions

• Are you in school? Do you have a car?   1 Answer

Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cheshire, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jake's Wayback Burgers (Cheshire, CT) in October 2015.

Interview

The first interview was a phone interview which was about an hour long. The second interview was also an hour long conversation. Both interviews were more conversations than a game of twenty questions. I really got to know and unde stand what the owner was looking for in a manager.

Interview Questions

• Talk about your kitchen experiences...   1 Answer

Head Chef Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jake's Wayback Burgers (Melbourne, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very swift but it was professional, i felt that they really showed me what the company was about and were very clear in what they expected of me, they also quizzed me on what dishes the franchise specializes in and how they expect customer service to be handled, after the interview process they gave me the opportunity to shadow one of their employees which proved to be a great learning experience.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Voorhees, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jake's Wayback Burgers (Voorhees, NJ) in May 2018.

Interview

Was brought in and told about the job, was very easy and was hired on the spot, only had to bring in my working members since I was under 18.