Jamba Juice Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jamba Juice Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Mar 29, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Employee in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (West Valley City, UT) in July 2016.

Interview

Fast, and easy nothing really took long, simply got in and out in under maybe 30-45 mins after the first interview. Was glad to just be out fast, You will see it goes by faster then other interviewer's sometimes

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Jamba Juice

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Torrance, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Filled out printed online application. Got a call back a few days later to schedule a time for an interview. Interview was conducted outside of shop. Interview was easy and just personality and availability questions were asked. Interview took about 15-20 minutes.

Cashier Interview

Interview

the interview process was brief and to the point there were no in betweens but it honestly really depends on who's interviewing you but from my experience I felt the questions were relevant, clear, and concise

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2016.

Interview

the interview was very laid back and easy, i did not feel nervous at all, i was hired through a job fair so the process was fairly quick, i was called back approximately a week or two after interviewing.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Simple interview, at their yearly job fair in April. Simple questions and will hire just about anyone that is semi professional. The interview was one on one, there was only one interview and that was all, a week later I heard back at got the job.

Cashier Interview

Interview

My employers were very polite and also informative about the positions available. I had much experience from previously working at another smoothie franchise, before the individual store I worked at had shut down.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with using registers at previous jobs?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I just took whatever they suggested, since I recently got out of high school, needed some side money, and have plenty if time on my hands.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Miami, FL) in June 2012.

Interview

After filling out an application in person, I received a phone call by the manager the next day to meet that same day. I was unable to make it due to school, but rescheduled for the day after. The manager was very kind, and made the interview very comfortable. It lasted for about 10-15 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Los Gatos, CA

Application

I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Los Gatos, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

The hiring process was really straightforward, just one review with the local GM. Enthusiasm was important, you really had to show you were excited about living a healthy life.

Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jamba Juice in February 2009.

Interview

well they asked me what skills and characteristics i could add to the jamba juice team. they also gave me several work place scenarios and asked how i would handle each. there was three interviews all together. one with a team member, one with the shift leader, and one with the store manager.

Interview Questions

• the customer line is out the door, its a hot summer day, one of your usual customers after getting her drink complains that its not what she ordered. what would you do?   1 Answer