Jamba Juice General Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 11, 2017

2.4

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

DM was unprofessional, and the hiring process took almost 1.5 months, very simple interview if you know how to speak about ONE TEAM, interview was at a dirty store location without a current GM

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Jamba Juice

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Bob Andrews was the best! He was courteous and I was surprised that he flew to San Diego just to talk to me. He also provided a schedues interview time that would accommodate me.

Interview Questions

• I was applying for being a team member. Bob wanted me as a General Manger. His question "why do you want this job. I was a bit confused how to answer because I didn't know what position I was applying for.   1 Answer

Negotiation

not one single problem. And I mean that

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

Be prepared to answer how you will approach hiring, staffing, interpersonal details, organization, managing labor and food costs, customer service focus, prior customer service experience etc... Company generally interviews about 5-10 applicants for every position filled. Eye contact and smiling is a must. This is NOT an office environment and it is almost casual, though we expect the management to be professional.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you for specific examples of dealing with certain situations or prior experience   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

This was for a franchise! I found the job posting on indeed and applied. I had a video interview with one owner. Then I had a second interview with both owners.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple and typical.

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jamba Juice in December 2012.

Interview

first interview is with someone from human resources. telephone interview. second interveiw is with the DM of the area you will be working. he asked about training and if i have a problem with cleaning often. i understood why after seeing how bad alot of the locations looked

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i was email and offer letter and given ample enough time to decide

Anonymous Employee in Arroyo Grande, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Arroyo Grande, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

A brief over the phone interview and a surprisingly simple in person review that resulted in a GM position. The company was really impressed I had done research about Jamba Juice and new about the company history. The whole process was surprisingly easy to get through and may lead to a lesser value of the position itself.

Interview Questions

• All of the general questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Miami, FL) in January 2008.

Interview

I was contacted by the Regional recruiter by phone, and asked the usual questions. He then referred me to the District Manager for a 1 on 1 interview in a store. It lasted about 2 hours with personal experience, management experience and other questions. It was very professional and the DM was very knowledgeable and look very genuine. After that I got a second call from the recruiter with some follow up questions and the was offered a job, with everything I wanted. Great company to work for!

Interview Questions

• How would you increase sales without money for regional marketing $$$ on products that are not well known?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered the position with the salary I was expecting and the benefits I was looking for. I didn't have to negotiate anything. Great benefits and salary package.