Jamba Juice Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jamba Juice Interview Questions

Interviews at Jamba Juice

2.0

Corporate Position Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

The interview process for this was so very sloppy. My application submission and resume made its way to the respective recruiter's desk, but at the time of our call, he didn't have the right job req. to reference which meant he was unprepared and asked the wrong questions based on the role. Not a good first impression, but things happen. We decided to reschedule the call so that he could make sure he had the correct information. Secondly, there was some confusion around the scheduling of the phone interview with the hiring manager. The recruiter stated via email that he'd get back to me regarding the availability I provided him, and that very same day the hiring manager contacted me directly inquiring to speak that afternoon (one of the days I was unavailable -- which the recruiter knew per my communication). I then followed up with the recruiter to confirm that the hiring manager did in fact want to speak so soon and he replied with "I gave the hiring manager your availability so that is just her jumping on things". So unprofessional. The best part is that after I moved my schedule around to speak with the hiring manager the day she contacted me directly, she didn't even have the decency to ever respond to two of my emails afterwards (but of course asked me to contact her any time if I had any questions). Of all my experiences with the major companies in DFW, this is by far the tackiest and sloppiest experience I've ever had. This company definitely needs to step their recruiting game up if they want to recruit good talent because this process is a mess!

Interview Questions

• How did you hear of this position?   1 Answer

Part Time Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

It was a walk in open interview. It was very casual and outside. I personally did not like the questions asked because I do not see how that has to do with the job. But it i what it is.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest accomplishment and your biggest dissapointment?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jamba Juice in March 2013.

Interview

Applied online was called within a week. It was a short interview just had to fill out another application and wait. It was pretty basic questions. Things like "What are your strengths and weaknesses" "Why do you want to work for Jamba?" and questions about how you would handle upset customers and such.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't anything really difficult, though they asked what my future plans were.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

brief meeting with the manager in the shop and asked me a few questions regarding work ethic. Then I waited for a phone call and they called me back to offer me a job to work at Jamba Juice.

Anonymous Employee in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Southlake, TX).

Interview

Upon arriving for the interview the general manager asked me basic questions such as if I had reliable transportation, was able to stand on my feet for long periods of time, and if I had any issues with getting paid $8.50 per hour. The general manager also told me that the position would likely be the easiest job I ever had. Unfortunately, when speaking about employee benefits the general manager said I would be better off putting my money in a savings account instead of the 401(k) plan offered by Jamba Juice due to the company not offering a corporate match. Upon trying to explain that a 401(k) would almost always have a higher yield than a saving account the general manager appeared to be confused and asked me if I wanted the job. I accepted and began the following Monday.

Interview Questions

• Do you have an problems standing for eight to ten hours?   1 Answer
    • Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer
    • Oh! I thought you was white?   2 Answers
    • How do you do on a team?   1 Answer
    • When would you be able to start?   2 Answers

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Storrs, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Storrs, CT) in June 2015.

Interview

Very easy questions, nothing too hard. Go in dressed in business casual and bring a positive and friendly attitude. They value an upbeat and social atmosphere. My interview was very informal as I did not have to go into an office or an enclosed area. While I was interviewed, other employees were working around me in the kitchen office.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

Quick and easy I liked it i just applied and then talked to the guy and then we had an interview and it was great but I did not want to stay and Jamba juice so I eventually left to bigger and better things

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (New York, NY) in August 2018.

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates, and making a hire.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

The process was very short. Only an in person interview after submitting my application. The interviewer was very nice and really only wanted to know more about me. If you are yourself, you will be fine. No need to stress

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Stockton, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

It was a group interview. We sat at the bar and everyone casually chatted. The interviewer would ask the group a question and see who spoke up and what they had to say.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask any direct person, they would ask the group and see who spoke up.   Answer Question