Jamba Juice Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jamba Juice Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2017

2.0

GM Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

There was no professional interview. Just your basic questions of your skills and talents and followed up calling me up immediately asking when I can start . Very unpredictable with the company but advancement it does lack.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manhattan Beach, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Manhattan Beach, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied on Sunday, got a call on Tuesday and was asked to come for an interview on Wednesday -- the manager was nice and chill and i felt more confident than the other interviews i had before, she said she would give me a noticed within a week, Thursday i get a call saying i was one of the few that got selected

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

I applied online and received a call about a week later. The day of the interview, the person interviewing me was nice and fun. We had a few laughs here and there. I felt great about this process, however I was a bit disappointed to hear that I would receive a call about a second interview within two weeks. The reason being was because the hiring manager was onsite and could have spoken with me right there, but because the interview was during a busy time frame , it made sense for her to be busy. However they never called.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Describe yourself in three words. Why Jamba Juice?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

Hiring and interview was simple and easy. Applied with the application and resume got called months later becasue of short staff. Had two interviews, one with the Manager then three days later the general manager and was hired on the spot. They accept anyone with any type of experience, they hired me making it my first job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Sacramento, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

I prayed so much for a nice and easy-going interviewer. The one who interviewed me was named Kristy. She was really sweet and friendly. It felt as if you were talking with a friend. I wasn't nervous since I've experienced a lot of interviews so I just answered normally like how I talk to anyone I meet. The questions were fairly easy except for when she asked me to sell her a pen. I totally did not expect nor prepared for that so I kind of screwed up by giving a lot of discount on the pen. I winged it and she probably knew and laughed it off. If I get this job, just know that God truly exist and it was purely God's mercy upon me. Can we get an AMEN?

P.S
    It was an individual interview. You'll do great! :)

Corporate Position Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

The interview process for this was so very sloppy. My application submission and resume made its way to the respective recruiter's desk, but at the time of our call, he didn't have the right job req. to reference which meant he was unprepared and asked the wrong questions based on the role. Not a good first impression, but things happen. We decided to reschedule the call so that he could make sure he had the correct information. Secondly, there was some confusion around the scheduling of the phone interview with the hiring manager. The recruiter stated via email that he'd get back to me regarding the availability I provided him, and that very same day the hiring manager contacted me directly inquiring to speak that afternoon (one of the days I was unavailable -- which the recruiter knew per my communication). I then followed up with the recruiter to confirm that the hiring manager did in fact want to speak so soon and he replied with "I gave the hiring manager your availability so that is just her jumping on things". So unprofessional. The best part is that after I moved my schedule around to speak with the hiring manager the day she contacted me directly, she didn't even have the decency to ever respond to two of my emails afterwards (but of course asked me to contact her any time if I had any questions). Of all my experiences with the major companies in DFW, this is by far the tackiest and sloppiest experience I've ever had. This company definitely needs to step their recruiting game up if they want to recruit good talent because this process is a mess!

Interview Questions

• How did you hear of this position?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Palo Alto, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Very simple interview. I applied online, got an email that day, got an interview the next, and then got hired that evening. I got asked very basic interview questions and they talked to me about where they would want to locate me. They noted that they liked people who have experience with food and retail.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience with management. They wanted to know if I've done inventory, scheduling, and how I handle managing/ delegating employees.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Cupertino, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Walked in with a filled out application. Manager was available so I go the chance to introduce myself. He asked me to introduce my self, I talked ab commitment and my hard working characteristics. He liked me and hired me on the spot, I started work the following week.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Portland, OR) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online, and got a call to schedule the interview. It was so great! The supervisor was so nice and accommodating. She made me feel so welcome and smiled a lot and made me feel comfortable. She asked easy questions and she made me feel like my answers were good. I then went back to meet with another manager, and then they offered me the job!

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jamba Juice in April 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was very friendly and personable. He made the interview seem less intimidating by throwing in some casual conversation between questions. I had a pretty interactive interview where I had to act out a scenario presented by the interviewer. Overall, it was a fun interview.