Jamba Juice Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jamba Juice Interview Questions

Updated Jan 13, 2018

2.0

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Basic interview. Asked why I wanted to work there and about my skills and weaknesses. Fairly straightforward, pretty much all the standard questions and no curve balls. They did ask "what kind of fruit would you be," as a humorous one though.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you might not be a good match here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview was about 15 minutes. Ask some personal questions such as accomplishments and how you achieved them and a situation where you have got into a conflict with a previous coworker and how you handled it.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jamba Juice in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online not long after the job was posted, and got a call the next day had a short 10 minute phone conversation and set up an interview a couple days later. Did the interview in the store just at a table and it was very laid back, more of a friendly conversation then your normal interview . She had mentioned that multiple shift leads were leaving for school or military and asked if I would be interested in being a shift lead possibly to which I said yes of course. Interview lasted a total of 20 minutes and at the end she offered me the job as a team lead! I met a couple of my coworkers and got my uniform and started training a couples days later and I love it so far

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 3 years?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you and another coworker didn’t get along, what did you do?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you disagreed with an authority figure and what did you do?   1 Answer
    • What do you like to do in your free time?   Answer Question
    • Are you okay with confronting another coworker about their work performance?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for Jamba Juice?   Answer Question
    • You’re making your own special smoothie, what do you put in it and what do you name it?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jamba Juice in November 2017.

Interview

I️ got my first interview it lasted about 5 minutes literally then my second one was two days after and lasted about 5 minutes again! The managers were very kind and welcoming!

Team Member Interview

Interview

The interview was for a newly opening location, so there were a lot of managers interviewing lot of people. I went into Jamba and signed a sign-in sheet. A general manager called me up and interviewed for about 20 mins. It was very casual and asked more personal questions that were easy to answer.

GM Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

There was no professional interview. Just your basic questions of your skills and talents and followed up calling me up immediately asking when I can start . Very unpredictable with the company but advancement it does lack.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manhattan Beach, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Manhattan Beach, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied on Sunday, got a call on Tuesday and was asked to come for an interview on Wednesday -- the manager was nice and chill and i felt more confident than the other interviews i had before, she said she would give me a noticed within a week, Thursday i get a call saying i was one of the few that got selected

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

I applied online and received a call about a week later. The day of the interview, the person interviewing me was nice and fun. We had a few laughs here and there. I felt great about this process, however I was a bit disappointed to hear that I would receive a call about a second interview within two weeks. The reason being was because the hiring manager was onsite and could have spoken with me right there, but because the interview was during a busy time frame , it made sense for her to be busy. However they never called.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Describe yourself in three words. Why Jamba Juice?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

Hiring and interview was simple and easy. Applied with the application and resume got called months later becasue of short staff. Had two interviews, one with the Manager then three days later the general manager and was hired on the spot. They accept anyone with any type of experience, they hired me making it my first job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Sacramento, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

I prayed so much for a nice and easy-going interviewer. The one who interviewed me was named Kristy. She was really sweet and friendly. It felt as if you were talking with a friend. I wasn't nervous since I've experienced a lot of interviews so I just answered normally like how I talk to anyone I meet. The questions were fairly easy except for when she asked me to sell her a pen. I totally did not expect nor prepared for that so I kind of screwed up by giving a lot of discount on the pen. I winged it and she probably knew and laughed it off. If I get this job, just know that God truly exist and it was purely God's mercy upon me. Can we get an AMEN?

P.S
    It was an individual interview. You'll do great! :)