Jamba Juice Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jamba Juice Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2018

2.0

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jamba Juice in May 2018.

Interview

I got a call from Jamba Juice to come in for an interview. I first interviewed with a Shift Lead. She was very kind and enthusiastic and sung me praises. She did ask A LOT of questions though. The interview in total was around 15-20 minutes. She immediately set me up for a second interview with the manager the next day. The manager was not as enthusiastic and didn't seem impressed by me, especially since I was only available to work during summer. This interview took 10 minutes, and she told me that she would call in a few days, or I should call the store, since there were more people she was interviewing. This was on Sunday. Come Friday, I have heard nothing, so I call the store and speak to an employee, telling her my name and if any decisions had been made. She told me she'd write my name down and the manager would get back to me. It's been over a week, and I have heard nothing. Needless to say, I have moved on to other job opportunities.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

I went for the hiring event so there were many people get interviewed and filling out applications at the same time as me. The interviewer was nice, encouraging, and patient.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Jamba Juice?   Answer Question
    • How would you know if a customer is satisfied with your service?   Answer Question
    • How would you make a customer's experience memorable?   Answer Question
    • What is your most proud accomplishment?   Answer Question
    • What is a struggle you have had while working in a group and how was it resolved? What would you have done differently if it were to happen again?   Answer Question
    • Describe the best customer service you have experienced.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when someone else was being difficult to customer service employee.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

I put in an application and received a call from the manager saying they would like to schedule an interview. The whole interview was around 15 minutes, and it was pretty straightforward. I was able to answer all of the cliche questions... i.e. Tell me about a struggle that you had to overcome? What does your availability look like? What's your favorite drink? I followed up with the manager and received a call back.

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

Meet with a supervisor and go over your resume and experiences. You will need to have some knowledge in the business and how it works. You will then visit the store and how it operates.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Basic interview. Asked why I wanted to work there and about my skills and weaknesses. Fairly straightforward, pretty much all the standard questions and no curve balls. They did ask "what kind of fruit would you be," as a humorous one though.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you might not be a good match here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview was about 15 minutes. Ask some personal questions such as accomplishments and how you achieved them and a situation where you have got into a conflict with a previous coworker and how you handled it.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jamba Juice in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online not long after the job was posted, and got a call the next day had a short 10 minute phone conversation and set up an interview a couple days later. Did the interview in the store just at a table and it was very laid back, more of a friendly conversation then your normal interview . She had mentioned that multiple shift leads were leaving for school or military and asked if I would be interested in being a shift lead possibly to which I said yes of course. Interview lasted a total of 20 minutes and at the end she offered me the job as a team lead! I met a couple of my coworkers and got my uniform and started training a couples days later and I love it so far

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 3 years?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you and another coworker didn’t get along, what did you do?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you disagreed with an authority figure and what did you do?   1 Answer
    • What do you like to do in your free time?   Answer Question
    • Are you okay with confronting another coworker about their work performance?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for Jamba Juice?   Answer Question
    • You’re making your own special smoothie, what do you put in it and what do you name it?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jamba Juice in November 2017.

Interview

I️ got my first interview it lasted about 5 minutes literally then my second one was two days after and lasted about 5 minutes again! The managers were very kind and welcoming!

Team Member Interview

Interview

The interview was for a newly opening location, so there were a lot of managers interviewing lot of people. I went into Jamba and signed a sign-in sheet. A general manager called me up and interviewed for about 20 mins. It was very casual and asked more personal questions that were easy to answer.

GM Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

There was no professional interview. Just your basic questions of your skills and talents and followed up calling me up immediately asking when I can start . Very unpredictable with the company but advancement it does lack.