Jamba Juice Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 31, 2017

2.5

60 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

I applied online and received a call about a week later. The day of the interview, the person interviewing me was nice and fun. We had a few laughs here and there. I felt great about this process, however I was a bit disappointed to hear that I would receive a call about a second interview within two weeks. The reason being was because the hiring manager was onsite and could have spoken with me right there, but because the interview was during a busy time frame , it made sense for her to be busy. However they never called.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Describe yourself in three words. Why Jamba Juice?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Sacramento, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

I prayed so much for a nice and easy-going interviewer. The one who interviewed me was named Kristy. She was really sweet and friendly. It felt as if you were talking with a friend. I wasn't nervous since I've experienced a lot of interviews so I just answered normally like how I talk to anyone I meet. The questions were fairly easy except for when she asked me to sell her a pen. I totally did not expect nor prepared for that so I kind of screwed up by giving a lot of discount on the pen. I winged it and she probably knew and laughed it off. If I get this job, just know that God truly exist and it was purely God's mercy upon me. Can we get an AMEN?

P.S
    It was an individual interview. You'll do great! :)

Corporate Position Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

The interview process for this was so very sloppy. My application submission and resume made its way to the respective recruiter's desk, but at the time of our call, he didn't have the right job req. to reference which meant he was unprepared and asked the wrong questions based on the role. Not a good first impression, but things happen. We decided to reschedule the call so that he could make sure he had the correct information. Secondly, there was some confusion around the scheduling of the phone interview with the hiring manager. The recruiter stated via email that he'd get back to me regarding the availability I provided him, and that very same day the hiring manager contacted me directly inquiring to speak that afternoon (one of the days I was unavailable -- which the recruiter knew per my communication). I then followed up with the recruiter to confirm that the hiring manager did in fact want to speak so soon and he replied with "I gave the hiring manager your availability so that is just her jumping on things". So unprofessional. The best part is that after I moved my schedule around to speak with the hiring manager the day she contacted me directly, she didn't even have the decency to ever respond to two of my emails afterwards (but of course asked me to contact her any time if I had any questions). Of all my experiences with the major companies in DFW, this is by far the tackiest and sloppiest experience I've ever had. This company definitely needs to step their recruiting game up if they want to recruit good talent because this process is a mess!

Interview Questions

• How did you hear of this position?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jamba Juice in April 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was very friendly and personable. He made the interview seem less intimidating by throwing in some casual conversation between questions. I had a pretty interactive interview where I had to act out a scenario presented by the interviewer. Overall, it was a fun interview.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview I did was a group interview, other people were there, and they asked us all questions about the company and our experience in working and retail and smoothies

Interview Questions

• Standard questions - why do you want to work here, what are your goals, etc.   Answer Question

Part Time Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

It was a walk in open interview. It was very casual and outside. I personally did not like the questions asked because I do not see how that has to do with the job. But it i what it is.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest accomplishment and your biggest dissapointment?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clackamas, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Clackamas, OR) in July 2016.

Interview

We just sat on a table in the food court and he asked me pretty basic interview questions. He said he'd call me back if I got the job. Didn't call me back (didn't get the job). I thought it went pretty well so I figured there must have been a better/more experienced candidate (or he hated me and was good at hiding it!)

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a situation where you had to deal with someone you disagreed with? (something like that)   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Torrance, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Filled out printed online application. Got a call back a few days later to schedule a time for an interview. Interview was conducted outside of shop. Interview was easy and just personality and availability questions were asked. Interview took about 15-20 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Costa Mesa, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I got an interview pretty quick. It was very casual and the questions were basic: about yourself and experience. The interview just went over your resume. Just be easy to talk to and have a bubbly personality.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Eugene, OR) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online, then decided to bring my resume in five days later. I gave it to the general manager, who on the spot asked me why I wanted to work for them. Two days after that, she called me in for an interview for four days later. I was interviewed by an assistant manager, and it was short and easy. It only took about 10 minutes. At the end of the interview, the lady told me that I would next be interviewed by the general manager if I was selected to continue. I decided to call a week later after hearing no response, but they only told me that I would be called if I was selected. The week after that, I went into the store and they told me the same thing. I still haven't heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw another employee stealing something from the store?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you heard employees gossipping about another employee's romantic life?   Answer Question