Jamba Juice Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jamba Juice Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2017

2.5

Part Time Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

It was a walk in open interview. It was very casual and outside. I personally did not like the questions asked because I do not see how that has to do with the job. But it i what it is.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest accomplishment and your biggest dissapointment?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clackamas, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Clackamas, OR) in July 2016.

Interview

We just sat on a table in the food court and he asked me pretty basic interview questions. He said he'd call me back if I got the job. Didn't call me back (didn't get the job). I thought it went pretty well so I figured there must have been a better/more experienced candidate (or he hated me and was good at hiding it!)

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a situation where you had to deal with someone you disagreed with? (something like that)   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Torrance, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Filled out printed online application. Got a call back a few days later to schedule a time for an interview. Interview was conducted outside of shop. Interview was easy and just personality and availability questions were asked. Interview took about 15-20 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Costa Mesa, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I got an interview pretty quick. It was very casual and the questions were basic: about yourself and experience. The interview just went over your resume. Just be easy to talk to and have a bubbly personality.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Eugene, OR) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online, then decided to bring my resume in five days later. I gave it to the general manager, who on the spot asked me why I wanted to work for them. Two days after that, she called me in for an interview for four days later. I was interviewed by an assistant manager, and it was short and easy. It only took about 10 minutes. At the end of the interview, the lady told me that I would next be interviewed by the general manager if I was selected to continue. I decided to call a week later after hearing no response, but they only told me that I would be called if I was selected. The week after that, I went into the store and they told me the same thing. I still haven't heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw another employee stealing something from the store?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you heard employees gossipping about another employee's romantic life?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jamba Juice in February 2016.

Interview

I handed in my app, got called two weeks later, interviewed the next day. I thought it went well and I felt pretty confident, but i didn't get called back. The manager who interviewed me seemed nice and was easy to talk to. She said she was interviewing three people and was only going to hire one.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you helped resolve a conflict within a group   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Jamba Juice in August 2015.

Interview

I put in an in-store application at the beginning of June and checked back in the store every week all summer. I eventually quit around the beginning of August. A couple of weeks later, I got a call for an interview. The interview lasted about 10 minutes and was very laid back. The guy said that they would call me in for a second interview if they thought I was a good fit. I got a call for a second interview 4 days later. It was very short like the first interview, but the questions were more about what I would do in a certain situation, what I want in my managers, etc. At the end of the interview, she said they would call me in for a THIRD interview if they thought I was a good fit. I felt pretty good about it because she said that I answered all of the questions well, and seemed to imply that they would be calling me. However it's been two weeks and I've heard nothing, so I'm assuming they don't want me. Oh well. Three interviews seems like a lot for just team member job at Jamba Juice.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jamba Juice in July 2015.

Interview

Has a one on one interview with the manager. The interview was held outside, which was quite considering it was in the morning. This was my first job interview ever, so I was pretty nervous, but her personality was very calming. We had offside conversations once in awhile and laughed even. She said she would definitely give me an interview and I'm still waiting for her to call back.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jamba Juice in July 2015.

Interview

I recently did a group interview for Jamba Juice at a Jack In The Box (weird right) on Oahu. My interviewer was very nice and friendly which made the interview more comfortable. We sat around a table of 10 with the interviewer at one side. He asked us a series of questions and then we openly answered. The whole experience was relatively easy.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that was a major setback for you and how did you make a comeback from it?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

I new someone who worked at Jamba Juice and she got me an interview. I got interviewed by an assistant manger and she was extremely nice. She asked basic questions. Just stay calm, be confident and you'll get the job. Nothing hard. I never got a call back though.

Interview Questions

• Why Jamba Juice?

How would you feel working in a fast-paste environment?
      Answer Question