Jamba Juice Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 23, 2017

2.0

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Palo Alto, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Very simple interview. I applied online, got an email that day, got an interview the next, and then got hired that evening. I got asked very basic interview questions and they talked to me about where they would want to locate me. They noted that they liked people who have experience with food and retail.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience with management. They wanted to know if I've done inventory, scheduling, and how I handle managing/ delegating employees.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Portland, OR) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online, and got a call to schedule the interview. It was so great! The supervisor was so nice and accommodating. She made me feel so welcome and smiled a lot and made me feel comfortable. She asked easy questions and she made me feel like my answers were good. I then went back to meet with another manager, and then they offered me the job!

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jamba Juice in April 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was very friendly and personable. He made the interview seem less intimidating by throwing in some casual conversation between questions. I had a pretty interactive interview where I had to act out a scenario presented by the interviewer. Overall, it was a fun interview.

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

DM was unprofessional, and the hiring process took almost 1.5 months, very simple interview if you know how to speak about ONE TEAM, interview was at a dirty store location without a current GM

Interview Questions

• Experience. How tdo you create one team within a store   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in El Dorado Hills, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (El Dorado Hills, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

the interview was in two parts and I had a very pleasant time with both. I really connected with the other employees and the general manager. it was one on one and i really felt like they cared who they were hiring and wanted to get to know me.

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Provo, UT) in March 2017.

Interview

Fill out an application from online and bring to the store in person. I was called the next day for an interview. The manager was very easy going and talked just like we were having a conversation. He was nice to say he would do his best to get me all the hours I wanted, and that he would get back to me the very next day to let me know if I had gotten the job

Interview Questions

• What is something you struggle with   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

it was good, i had 2 interviews the boss was nice she explanied the job really well the questions were great she was very easy to talk to , I fell in love with the job

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (New York, NY).

Interview

Easy job interview process. The questions were focused a lot on customer service standards and product quality. In general, they want people who are comfortable with engaging with guests in the most high energy, enthusiastic way and focus on customer needs.

Interview Questions

• Scenario questions about unsatisfied guests.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Antioch, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Antioch, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Both interviews went well. I received a free smoothie at the end of each interview which was nice. I was told that you get one free smoothie for every shift you work. I was asked to come back for a second interview. When I returned I was asked to take out my facial piercings. I declined the job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you made a smoothie for someone and they said they tasted a fruit they did not want in it?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

- Got the applicaton in person & spoke with a few members and got to know them ( super friendly staff )
    - Followed up and scheduled an interview 2 days later
    - First got interviewed with the assistant manager ( because manager couldnt make it ) & then got interviewed with the actual manager, same questions really.