Jamba Juice Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jamba Juice Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2017

2.0

Texas Roadhouse Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jamba Juice in March 2009.

Interview

i was required to wait for at least 40 minutes before being able to speak to a manager, the over all interview was very quick, little interest seemed to be given to me, several employees made rude comments while i waited and the manager was no better. to on ones surprise i did not get the job though i was made to wait for so long while the manager ate a sandwhich and had casual conversation with employees 5 feet from me rather then just doing my interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Irvine, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

3 stages. The first stage was to drop the candidate pool from 150 people to 90 via one on one interviews. Pretty simple interview, mostly just to see who was good at talking, making to the interview on time, checking their resume. Second stage was group interview one, figuring out which ten they liked the most out of the 90. Last stage was a group interview of 5 people. They chose two people out of 10. Looked for leadership experience, communication skills, etc.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Dallas, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied in-store
    Then got a call to come in for 1 on 1
    Was a weird interview, took about 45 minutes, but very casual and unprofessional, made me feel uncomfortable. Even after he said it was a very good interview and he genuinely had a good time talking to me, he didn't hire me.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths?
      Do have a problem working with music on?
      Are you a positive and outgoing person for this environment?
      What do you know about our products, which is your favorite?   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Bob Andrews was the best! He was courteous and I was surprised that he flew to San Diego just to talk to me. He also provided a schedues interview time that would accommodate me.

Interview Questions

• I was applying for being a team member. Bob wanted me as a General Manger. His question "why do you want this job. I was a bit confused how to answer because I didn't know what position I was applying for.   1 Answer

Negotiation

not one single problem. And I mean that

Shift Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jamba Juice in January 2010.

Interview

They look for people who are outgoing, and not afraid to get down to business when needed. It isn't the easiest of jobs, as Jamba holds a very high expectation of their employees.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redlands, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Redlands, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

I showed up to a job fair that I saw posted on Craigslist, when you get there your supposed to fill out an application and turn in a resume. I did that before hand and had to sit and wait until I got called. It was my very first interview so I was really nervous when I spoke and there were (for me) awkward moments. The guy interviewing didn't make it any easier, sometimes he would laugh at some of my answers and even at the awkward moments. At the end of the interview he didn't give me any hint that I would be getting a call back, so I just left and I never followed up (after that interview I just assumed it wasn't going to happen). For me this was hard because I was not prepared, especially this being my first interview.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest accomplishment? And what were the steps you took to get there?
      Why Jamba Juice?
      How would you approach one of our customers?   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

Be prepared to answer how you will approach hiring, staffing, interpersonal details, organization, managing labor and food costs, customer service focus, prior customer service experience etc... Company generally interviews about 5-10 applicants for every position filled. Eye contact and smiling is a must. This is NOT an office environment and it is almost casual, though we expect the management to be professional.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you for specific examples of dealing with certain situations or prior experience   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jamba Juice in June 2011.

Interview

I first found out about the interview from a flyer at the store for a job fair. The next day, I arrived and was met with a group of about 20 people. We were split into two groups to do group interviews. The employee went down the line and asked us all of the typical job questions. Then we moved on to a second phase, where everyone gathered into one big group. The employees gave us each an index card with one of Jamba Juice's products on it and some facts about it. We were then instructed to "sell the product" to the entire group, one at a time. The interview ended with a few minutes given for us to ask any questions we had.

After the group interview, I got a call about two hours later for a follow-up. The follow-up consisted of a one-on-one with the store manager. She asked me to tell me about myself, and describe my work experience, among other things. We basically had a very relaxed conversation where she did most of the talking. Also, about 50% of the interview was me asking her questions and her extremely long responses. I think my question asking mainly led me to get my job. Anyway, got called up about 2 days after and landed the job. Going tomorrow for orientation!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Woodland Hills, CA) in May 2009.

Interview

The interview was actually kind of long and drawn out. The guy asked me questions that (in my opinnion) had nothing to do with the job at all. The questions were pretty hard to answer on the spot and really caused me to have to think quick on my feet.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Stockton, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

It was a group interview. We sat at the bar and everyone casually chatted. The interviewer would ask the group a question and see who spoke up and what they had to say.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask any direct person, they would ask the group and see who spoke up.   Answer Question