Jamba Juice Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jamba Juice Interview Questions

Updated Aug 12, 2017

2.0

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

Hiring and interview was simple and easy. Applied with the application and resume got called months later becasue of short staff. Had two interviews, one with the Manager then three days later the general manager and was hired on the spot. They accept anyone with any type of experience, they hired me making it my first job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Sacramento, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

I prayed so much for a nice and easy-going interviewer. The one who interviewed me was named Kristy. She was really sweet and friendly. It felt as if you were talking with a friend. I wasn't nervous since I've experienced a lot of interviews so I just answered normally like how I talk to anyone I meet. The questions were fairly easy except for when she asked me to sell her a pen. I totally did not expect nor prepared for that so I kind of screwed up by giving a lot of discount on the pen. I winged it and she probably knew and laughed it off. If I get this job, just know that God truly exist and it was purely God's mercy upon me. Can we get an AMEN?

P.S
    It was an individual interview. You'll do great! :)

Corporate Position Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

The interview process for this was so very sloppy. My application submission and resume made its way to the respective recruiter's desk, but at the time of our call, he didn't have the right job req. to reference which meant he was unprepared and asked the wrong questions based on the role. Not a good first impression, but things happen. We decided to reschedule the call so that he could make sure he had the correct information. Secondly, there was some confusion around the scheduling of the phone interview with the hiring manager. The recruiter stated via email that he'd get back to me regarding the availability I provided him, and that very same day the hiring manager contacted me directly inquiring to speak that afternoon (one of the days I was unavailable -- which the recruiter knew per my communication). I then followed up with the recruiter to confirm that the hiring manager did in fact want to speak so soon and he replied with "I gave the hiring manager your availability so that is just her jumping on things". So unprofessional. The best part is that after I moved my schedule around to speak with the hiring manager the day she contacted me directly, she didn't even have the decency to ever respond to two of my emails afterwards (but of course asked me to contact her any time if I had any questions). Of all my experiences with the major companies in DFW, this is by far the tackiest and sloppiest experience I've ever had. This company definitely needs to step their recruiting game up if they want to recruit good talent because this process is a mess!

Interview Questions

• How did you hear of this position?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Stockton, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

It was a group interview. We sat at the bar and everyone casually chatted. The interviewer would ask the group a question and see who spoke up and what they had to say.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask any direct person, they would ask the group and see who spoke up.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (San Diego, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

When I first applied, my application got lost at the bottom of the pile, so I wasn't contacted until about six months later, when I got a call asking if I'd still be interested. After that, it was a dream. I had an interview set up for that Friday, a follow up interview for Saturday with the general manager, and the next Thursday I had my job orientation. They got back to me pretty quickly, (the tuesday after) and it all went smoothly.

Interview Questions

• What is one situation you have been in where someone was being difficult and you had to resolve the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Walked in, they offered a drink, then standard interview questions. really easy going experience. the interviewer needed to stop a few times to help with the evening rush, but it was fine.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you had a difficult interaction with a fellow employee?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Cupertino, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Walked in with a filled out application. Manager was available so I go the chance to introduce myself. He asked me to introduce my self, I talked ab commitment and my hard working characteristics. He liked me and hired me on the spot, I started work the following week.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

An HR lady called me on my phone and screened me first. She asked my typical questions about my past experiences. I guess I passed, because she then setup an interview with the store manager. I went into the store and met the store manager. He interviewed me, gave me a tour of the store, and the next day I got a call saying I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in retail? Are you comfortable with a fast paced environment? Are you willing to get take a food safety exam?   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview I did was a group interview, other people were there, and they asked us all questions about the company and our experience in working and retail and smoothies

Interview Questions

• Standard questions - why do you want to work here, what are your goals, etc.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Palo Alto, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Very simple interview. I applied online, got an email that day, got an interview the next, and then got hired that evening. I got asked very basic interview questions and they talked to me about where they would want to locate me. They noted that they liked people who have experience with food and retail.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience with management. They wanted to know if I've done inventory, scheduling, and how I handle managing/ delegating employees.   Answer Question