Jamba Juice Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jamba Juice Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2017

2.0

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

- Got the applicaton in person & spoke with a few members and got to know them ( super friendly staff )
    - Followed up and scheduled an interview 2 days later
    - First got interviewed with the assistant manager ( because manager couldnt make it ) & then got interviewed with the actual manager, same questions really.

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Sacramento, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online received phone call for interview within a week. Very straight forward interview. Very clear expectations of position. Almost felt like a conversation and not an interview. Asked questions about myself inside and outside of work. Where I would see myself in the next 2 years. Education goals and career goals etc.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Cruz, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Santa Cruz, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process took about two weeks long and consisted of two separate interviews. I applied in the late month of September and got a call asking to do an interview a few days later. The first interview was incredibly short and only lasted 5 minutes. The first interview was the the assistant general manager and she asked me a lot of basic job interview questions. One that stood out to me was "If you were a fruit, what fruit would you be?" . Besides that,I got the other basic interview questions and was told I should receive a call for a follow up interview within a few days. And so, a few days later, I got the call for a follow up interview with the General Manager. This interview was much longer, and lasted about 12-15 minutes. A lot of the questions were typical entry level interview questions, and I was prepared for all of them. The main thing about going into the interview process is being prepared to answer the bigger questions, such as "Why should we hire you out of all the applicants" and "What qualities do you carry that you can bring to the team". My store that I was getting interviewed at was near a college campus, so many of the hires were college students, but I was a high school student. Right away at the end of the interview, I was offered the position and was given all the other important information that I needed to know, such as the non-slip shoes I needed to purchase and the scheduling website account that I had to make. Overall, the interview process was a very positive experience, and with a little practice, it should not be a problem for most people.

Interview Questions

• If you were a fruit, what fruit would you be?   Answer Question
    • What makes you more qualified than the other applicants that are applying for this position   Answer Question
    • What can you bring to Jamba juice, where you are constantly working with people as a team   Answer Question
    • How do you deal with an upset customer   Answer Question
    • Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

The company wants to know if you are a hard, dedicated worker who has flexible availability, an energetic attitude, can represent the brand well, and has the ability to multi-task and problem solve on the fly.

Barista Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (New York, NY).

Interview

You meet with a manager and are asked a few questions regarding healthy lifestyles, customer service and your take on what quality customer service looks and sounds like. Was really quick and enjoyable.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Seattle, WA).

Interview

The interview process includes 2 interviews. First, one with a trained interviewing employee. Then, if you make it past that you'll have an interview with the General Manager of the store. They ask very typical questions (why do you want to work here? what makes you stand out?) as well as more creative questions (if you were an office supply item, which would you be?). Honestly, they just want efficient, hard workers with decent availability. It's not hard to get a job here.

Part Time Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

It was a walk in open interview. It was very casual and outside. I personally did not like the questions asked because I do not see how that has to do with the job. But it i what it is.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest accomplishment and your biggest dissapointment?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Long Beach, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by the general manager. The interview lasted 15 minutes and they gave me a call a couple days later to say I got the job. After working there for a couple days it made me realize how bad of a company this is. Will never step into a Jamba Juice again after experiencing working there.

Interview Questions

• They asked the typical questions most jobs ask, mainly about my past jobs etc etc.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Honolulu, HI) in July 2016.

Interview

This was the worlds shortest interview. The manager was 15 min late and didn't really ask much of anything, she just reviewed my previous experience aloud with me. She asked me for references she could call before she got back to me.

Interview Questions

• What's the hardest situation a customer could put you in/the most frustrating thing they could do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clackamas, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Clackamas, OR) in July 2016.

Interview

We just sat on a table in the food court and he asked me pretty basic interview questions. He said he'd call me back if I got the job. Didn't call me back (didn't get the job). I thought it went pretty well so I figured there must have been a better/more experienced candidate (or he hated me and was good at hiding it!)

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a situation where you had to deal with someone you disagreed with? (something like that)   Answer Question