Jamba Juice Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 16, 2017

2.0

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Torrance, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Filled out printed online application. Got a call back a few days later to schedule a time for an interview. Interview was conducted outside of shop. Interview was easy and just personality and availability questions were asked. Interview took about 15-20 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Eugene, OR) in May 2016.

Interview

Initially, sent email with resume. After not hearing anything back, I applied in person. Quickly received a call the next day. My interview was a week later. Casual, friendly, brief interview process.Took less than 15mins. They want enthusiastic, team-players that look well-kept, and have the availability to match their location. Received an immediate call to come in for orientation following my interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Costa Mesa, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I got an interview pretty quick. It was very casual and the questions were basic: about yourself and experience. The interview just went over your resume. Just be easy to talk to and have a bubbly personality.

Anonymous Employee in South Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (South Pasadena, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview for my first interview. after that, they called me two weeks later to schedule a second interview. Now i have to wait a week to start my training

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i did not negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Eugene, OR) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online, then decided to bring my resume in five days later. I gave it to the general manager, who on the spot asked me why I wanted to work for them. Two days after that, she called me in for an interview for four days later. I was interviewed by an assistant manager, and it was short and easy. It only took about 10 minutes. At the end of the interview, the lady told me that I would next be interviewed by the general manager if I was selected to continue. I decided to call a week later after hearing no response, but they only told me that I would be called if I was selected. The week after that, I went into the store and they told me the same thing. I still haven't heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw another employee stealing something from the store?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you heard employees gossipping about another employee's romantic life?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Petaluma, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Petaluma, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

I called the store and the manager answered, I asked if they were hiring, and he told me to go in that day! He had me fill out an application in person, and then immediately interviewed me! It was super relaxed, just felt like talking to a friend. At the end he told me he wanted to hire me but that I just had to meet his boss, which I did the next day and I got the job!

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jamba Juice in April 2016.

Interview

I went and met the manager at a job fair and we set up an interview for the next day. The interview process was quick, maybe five minutes worth of questions, but it took longer because she would leave the interview to take orders. The questions were basic, she mostly asked situational questions. For example, she asked me how I would react during a high stress situation and how to handle an upset customer. She also asked a few questions about my hobbies and interests.
    She called me a few hours after the interview and offered me the job.

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Fairfield, CA).

Interview

Interviewing for this company was easy. The interviewer does not make you feel intimidated or comfortable at all. You may need to go in for a second interview, just so both managers get a chance to met you. The whole interview process is fast, no longer than 15 minutes. No background check or drug tests.

Interview Questions

• Why should a customer chose Jamba Juice over our competitors, such as Coldstone?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Interview

the interview process was brief and to the point there were no in betweens but it honestly really depends on who's interviewing you but from my experience I felt the questions were relevant, clear, and concise

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Rancho Palos Verdes, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Basically, I interviewed at a store where it is in a small shopping center in an area next to a high school. It was an open interview, right outside the store. Everything was great! I got the job. Been working for a little under two months. The only thing is terrible hours. Shifts get cut depending on the weather. Unreliable work hours for Team Members.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you worked in a team   1 Answer