Jamba Juice Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jamba Juice Interview Questions

Updated Jan 19, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Vista, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Vista, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I waited for the district manager for a few minutes while she prepared for the interview. She took me outside and asked me to talk about myself and then asked if I had any questions. She also asked about my availability. She hired me on the spot because she said she really liked me. It was super easy and casual.

Anonymous Employee in North Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (North Sacramento, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I had to print the application out online and bring it to the store. I waited 2 months before getting a call back for an interview. Once I was called back for an interview, I went in and was hired on the spot which doesn't happen too often, I was told.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Jamba Juice?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

I turned in my application in person and the next day I got a call back to go in for an interview. After 2 days I went in for the interview and it was easy, they just wanted to get to know you as a person, so don't be nervous the workers there are super nice and friendly. I got another call a couple days after that to go in for another interview. It was pretty much the same as the first interview, they just wanted to know more about you. A few days after the second interview I called them and asked if they have came to a decision whether or not if they were going to hire me, and they said yes. So I went in a couple days after that to sign the papers to make it official. All in all, it was a fun experience and really laid back and super friendly, so don't be nervous!

Team Memer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

Jamba Juice was conducting interviews at the mall early one morning. Basically got hired on the spot due to my high energy which the interviewer really loved. If you show lots of enthusiasm and energy they'll be highly interested in you. Basic interview questions from what I remember such as what do you like to do, interests, etc.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Jamba Juice in August 2015.

Interview

I put in an in-store application at the beginning of June and checked back in the store every week all summer. I eventually quit around the beginning of August. A couple of weeks later, I got a call for an interview. The interview lasted about 10 minutes and was very laid back. The guy said that they would call me in for a second interview if they thought I was a good fit. I got a call for a second interview 4 days later. It was very short like the first interview, but the questions were more about what I would do in a certain situation, what I want in my managers, etc. At the end of the interview, she said they would call me in for a THIRD interview if they thought I was a good fit. I felt pretty good about it because she said that I answered all of the questions well, and seemed to imply that they would be calling me. However it's been two weeks and I've heard nothing, so I'm assuming they don't want me. Oh well. Three interviews seems like a lot for just team member job at Jamba Juice.

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Logan, UT) in August 2015.

Interview

Submitted application. Interviewed one week later. Interviewed in the store one-on-one with the owner/manager. The interview lasted about 15 minutes. I was asked about my previous food service experience, as well as my strengths and weaknesses. I was asked about what hours I would be available, and told I needed to be available at least 20 hours per week to get hired. I accepted the offer. The manager was very kind and this establishment is a great place to work.

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Fresno, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Easy, basic questions you would expect. Wanted to know my interests, availability, skill set...They were interested in how my business background could benefit the store. It seemed like my personality was being tested more than anything else. Overall, it was a great experience. But I also personally find interviews to be fun

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite fruit?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy. The general manager was there with another employee. The GM asked me standard interview questions. It was only about 10-15 minutes. I got offered the job almost 4 days later. It was very laid-back and an overall good experience.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jamba Juice in July 2015.

Interview

It was a general sit down interview. The manager wanted to make it quick and only asked 5-7 questions. They were pretty easy to answer. Definitely ask the manager some questions like what they like about working at Jamba Juice it will make you more memorable.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

Jamba juice was having a Job fair at their store and did on the spot interview. I was interviewed by the District manger and she just asked many questions. I didn't feel too confident in my interview, but I got a call back around 3 or 4 days later, and then went in to sign a bunch of paper work. So far everything is okay, but FYI (possible deal breaker) many Jamba Juices are now franchises instead or corporate, so there's that.

Interview Questions

• Why Jamba juice?
      How would you build a relationship with one of your guest (costumer)?
      Are you and outgoing or quiet person?
      Answer Question