Jamba Juice Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 16, 2017

2.0

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2016.

Interview

the interview was very laid back and easy, i did not feel nervous at all, i was hired through a job fair so the process was fairly quick, i was called back approximately a week or two after interviewing.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Seattle, WA) in March 2016.

Interview

There were 2 interviews, the first was a walk in during the open interviews, the first interview was during their rush hour and that was an inconvenience, more for them. That location was a very nice positive experience to interview at because it was such a great team then. The second interview was pretty good, the assistant manager didn't write too much down.
    It was a pretty easy experience, the main inconvenience of this was the time. The store I applied at is a training store. They love potentials that would like to move up in the company.
    I didn't meet the manager until training, which may be normal.
    The first interview made me feel very comfortable since it was with a Team Lead.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

An HR lady called me on my phone and screened me first. She asked my typical questions about my past experiences. I guess I passed, because she then setup an interview with the store manager. I went into the store and met the store manager. He interviewed me, gave me a tour of the store, and the next day I got a call saying I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in retail? Are you comfortable with a fast paced environment? Are you willing to get take a food safety exam?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Houston, TX).

Interview

I originally submitted an application in person, and received a call back pretty quickly. At the interview, I spoke one-on-one with the store's general manager in a pretty standard interview format.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? (Why did you apply here given your previous work experience?)   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jamba Juice in February 2016.

Interview

I handed in my app, got called two weeks later, interviewed the next day. I thought it went well and I felt pretty confident, but i didn't get called back. The manager who interviewed me seemed nice and was easy to talk to. She said she was interviewing three people and was only going to hire one.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you helped resolve a conflict within a group   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jamba Juice in February 2016.

Interview

My first interview was with the assistant manager and my second interview was the GM. It went by really well I got offered the job! The interviews just consisted of reguslr interview questions. Questions like weaknesses and strengths were some. A few other questions were to get to know me. Like what were my hobbies and what I do in my spare time. It was a positive interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite juice from here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Temecula, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Easy and relaxed. I didn't feel scared or nervous. Actually had a nice conversation with the manager which gave me a feel of the work place. I thought it was a very good interview. I got the job and I still love it.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (San Jose, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied in person. I got a call 2 days later for an interview. I was interviewed by two people and they asked a combination of easy and hard questions. Before they started the interview they told me there was nothing to be nervous about. After the interview they said they would call me to tell me if o got the job or not. After 4 days they called me telling me I got the job. It really helps if you are available to work practically everyday

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Fresno, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

There was an open interview in January and about 15 people showed up. They held a group interview with all of us at once and it was hard to answer alot of the questions because you were competing with the other 14 people trying to get the job. I made a giant effort to answer as many questions as possible to show that I wanted the job more then the people around me. They gave about 5-7 people the job.

Interview Questions

• Whats your favorite Jamba product?   Answer Question
    • Have would you handle a conflict in the work place?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

I had an interview with a Shift Lead first, and she liked me a lot. Then, I had the approval for an interview with the General Manager within one day. I got the job.