Jamba Juice Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jamba Juice Team Member Interview Questions

Interviews at Jamba Juice

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Tualatin, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Tualatin, OR) in February 2020.

Interview

I applied online and 25 minutes later I get a call to set up an interview. She was very nice and I have an interview in two days. I’m hoping I get good benefits

Interview Questions

• When are you usually available?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Jamba Juice

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

Basic questions were asked about my experience, strengths and weaknesses. The manager was doing a lot of back to back interviews and she ran late so mine did not start on time.

Interview Questions

• Pick a smoothie to describe yourself.   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

Really easy and chill, questions were to see personality. Manager was organizing and opening the store as I interviewed. Offered free drink after the interview as well, so it’s a pretty cool place

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2019.

Interview

Very straight forward. Was contacted by phone to set up a interview date. When it came time for an interview it was during down time hours. I was sat down and asked simple questions about myself and my experience.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you and a coworker did not get along?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (San Francisco, CA) in October 2019.

Interview

Really easy interview with supervisor. Took about 10 min. Asked questions mostly about customer service such as what good customer service looks like to you and a time you experienced good customer service. Questions were to get to know you as a person.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

They sat me down at a table in the store and asked me some questions regarding how I would react in certain situations and how well I would work with others as a team.

Interview Questions

• What are two words your friends would use to describe you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodburn, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Woodburn, OR).

Interview

It was not difficult at all. I interviewed with the supervisor there, and she was very easygoing. We basically just chatted for a couple of minutes. she asked me some classic interview questions like how would you handle a customer with attitude, something about your previous experience, and some expectations about the supervisor.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (San Jose, CA) in July 2019.

Interview

Pretty casual, we went to the outdoor seating area. It in all ways was an easy interview with basic questions but I'm pretty inexperienced with interviews so I probably botched it. My interviewer was very friendly and polite though.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you received excellent customer service   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

Honestly, I got really lucky. Walked in with my resume and the store manager happened to be present. He took a look and I was hired on the spot.

I later found out everyone else still had to go through the interview process, but my manager did say that I was hired because I smiled.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't asked any questions. Perhaps the manager was desperate for workers at the time.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Jamba Juice in June 2019.

Interview

The interview was about 20-30 minutes. I showed up 10 minutes before my interview and met with the assistant manager. We had my interview in the store just one on one. She asked me basic questions. Really friendly !!

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you were in a difficult position and how you overcame it ?   Answer Question