Jamba Juice Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 19, 2017

2.0

237 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jamba Juice in November 2017.

Interview

I️ got my first interview it lasted about 5 minutes literally then my second one was two days after and lasted about 5 minutes again! The managers were very kind and welcoming!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Jamba Juice

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jamba Juice in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online not long after the job was posted, and got a call the next day had a short 10 minute phone conversation and set up an interview a couple days later. Did the interview in the store just at a table and it was very laid back, more of a friendly conversation then your normal interview . She had mentioned that multiple shift leads were leaving for school or military and asked if I would be interested in being a shift lead possibly to which I said yes of course. Interview lasted a total of 20 minutes and at the end she offered me the job as a team lead! I met a couple of my coworkers and got my uniform and started training a couples days later and I love it so far

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 3 years?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you and another coworker didn’t get along, what did you do?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you disagreed with an authority figure and what did you do?   1 Answer
    • What do you like to do in your free time?   Answer Question
    • Are you okay with confronting another coworker about their work performance?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for Jamba Juice?   Answer Question
    • You’re making your own special smoothie, what do you put in it and what do you name it?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Interview

The interview was for a newly opening location, so there were a lot of managers interviewing lot of people. I went into Jamba and signed a sign-in sheet. A general manager called me up and interviewed for about 20 mins. It was very casual and asked more personal questions that were easy to answer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

I applied online and received a call about a week later. The day of the interview, the person interviewing me was nice and fun. We had a few laughs here and there. I felt great about this process, however I was a bit disappointed to hear that I would receive a call about a second interview within two weeks. The reason being was because the hiring manager was onsite and could have spoken with me right there, but because the interview was during a busy time frame , it made sense for her to be busy. However they never called.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Describe yourself in three words. Why Jamba Juice?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

Hiring and interview was simple and easy. Applied with the application and resume got called months later becasue of short staff. Had two interviews, one with the Manager then three days later the general manager and was hired on the spot. They accept anyone with any type of experience, they hired me making it my first job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Sacramento, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

I prayed so much for a nice and easy-going interviewer. The one who interviewed me was named Kristy. She was really sweet and friendly. It felt as if you were talking with a friend. I wasn't nervous since I've experienced a lot of interviews so I just answered normally like how I talk to anyone I meet. The questions were fairly easy except for when she asked me to sell her a pen. I totally did not expect nor prepared for that so I kind of screwed up by giving a lot of discount on the pen. I winged it and she probably knew and laughed it off. If I get this job, just know that God truly exist and it was purely God's mercy upon me. Can we get an AMEN?

P.S
    It was an individual interview. You'll do great! :)

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Vancouver, WA) in June 2017.

Interview

Overall the interview was a positive and straightforward experience. The manager met with me in the store and it took about thirty minutes all together and asked me about what I already know about the company and why I think I would be a good fit in such a fast paced business

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Jamba?   Answer Question
    • What are your strengths and weakness and how are they applicable to Jamba juice?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Cupertino, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Walked in with a filled out application. Manager was available so I go the chance to introduce myself. He asked me to introduce my self, I talked ab commitment and my hard working characteristics. He liked me and hired me on the spot, I started work the following week.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Easy, quick. Easy questions. All i had to do was answer basic interview questions like why do i want to work there, how to handle certain customers, why i’d be good.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Portland, OR) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online, and got a call to schedule the interview. It was so great! The supervisor was so nice and accommodating. She made me feel so welcome and smiled a lot and made me feel comfortable. She asked easy questions and she made me feel like my answers were good. I then went back to meet with another manager, and then they offered me the job!