Jamba Juice Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jamba Juice Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Portland, OR) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online, and got a call to schedule the interview. It was so great! The supervisor was so nice and accommodating. She made me feel so welcome and smiled a lot and made me feel comfortable. She asked easy questions and she made me feel like my answers were good. I then went back to meet with another manager, and then they offered me the job!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Jamba Juice

Anonymous Employee in El Dorado Hills, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (El Dorado Hills, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

the interview was in two parts and I had a very pleasant time with both. I really connected with the other employees and the general manager. it was one on one and i really felt like they cared who they were hiring and wanted to get to know me.

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Provo, UT) in March 2017.

Interview

Fill out an application from online and bring to the store in person. I was called the next day for an interview. The manager was very easy going and talked just like we were having a conversation. He was nice to say he would do his best to get me all the hours I wanted, and that he would get back to me the very next day to let me know if I had gotten the job

Interview Questions

• What is something you struggle with   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (New York, NY).

Interview

Easy job interview process. The questions were focused a lot on customer service standards and product quality. In general, they want people who are comfortable with engaging with guests in the most high energy, enthusiastic way and focus on customer needs.

Interview Questions

• Scenario questions about unsatisfied guests.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Antioch, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Antioch, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Both interviews went well. I received a free smoothie at the end of each interview which was nice. I was told that you get one free smoothie for every shift you work. I was asked to come back for a second interview. When I returned I was asked to take out my facial piercings. I declined the job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you made a smoothie for someone and they said they tasted a fruit they did not want in it?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

- Got the applicaton in person & spoke with a few members and got to know them ( super friendly staff )
    - Followed up and scheduled an interview 2 days later
    - First got interviewed with the assistant manager ( because manager couldnt make it ) & then got interviewed with the actual manager, same questions really.

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Sacramento, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online received phone call for interview within a week. Very straight forward interview. Very clear expectations of position. Almost felt like a conversation and not an interview. Asked questions about myself inside and outside of work. Where I would see myself in the next 2 years. Education goals and career goals etc.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Cruz, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Santa Cruz, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process took about two weeks long and consisted of two separate interviews. I applied in the late month of September and got a call asking to do an interview a few days later. The first interview was incredibly short and only lasted 5 minutes. The first interview was the the assistant general manager and she asked me a lot of basic job interview questions. One that stood out to me was "If you were a fruit, what fruit would you be?" . Besides that,I got the other basic interview questions and was told I should receive a call for a follow up interview within a few days. And so, a few days later, I got the call for a follow up interview with the General Manager. This interview was much longer, and lasted about 12-15 minutes. A lot of the questions were typical entry level interview questions, and I was prepared for all of them. The main thing about going into the interview process is being prepared to answer the bigger questions, such as "Why should we hire you out of all the applicants" and "What qualities do you carry that you can bring to the team". My store that I was getting interviewed at was near a college campus, so many of the hires were college students, but I was a high school student. Right away at the end of the interview, I was offered the position and was given all the other important information that I needed to know, such as the non-slip shoes I needed to purchase and the scheduling website account that I had to make. Overall, the interview process was a very positive experience, and with a little practice, it should not be a problem for most people.

Interview Questions

• If you were a fruit, what fruit would you be?   Answer Question
    • What makes you more qualified than the other applicants that are applying for this position   Answer Question
    • What can you bring to Jamba juice, where you are constantly working with people as a team   Answer Question
    • How do you deal with an upset customer   Answer Question
    • Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

The company wants to know if you are a hard, dedicated worker who has flexible availability, an energetic attitude, can represent the brand well, and has the ability to multi-task and problem solve on the fly.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Seattle, WA).

Interview

The interview process includes 2 interviews. First, one with a trained interviewing employee. Then, if you make it past that you'll have an interview with the General Manager of the store. They ask very typical questions (why do you want to work here? what makes you stand out?) as well as more creative questions (if you were an office supply item, which would you be?). Honestly, they just want efficient, hard workers with decent availability. It's not hard to get a job here.