Jamba Juice Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 9, 2017

2.0

232 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

I applied online and received a call about a week later. The day of the interview, the person interviewing me was nice and fun. We had a few laughs here and there. I felt great about this process, however I was a bit disappointed to hear that I would receive a call about a second interview within two weeks. The reason being was because the hiring manager was onsite and could have spoken with me right there, but because the interview was during a busy time frame , it made sense for her to be busy. However they never called.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Describe yourself in three words. Why Jamba Juice?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Jamba Juice

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

Hiring and interview was simple and easy. Applied with the application and resume got called months later becasue of short staff. Had two interviews, one with the Manager then three days later the general manager and was hired on the spot. They accept anyone with any type of experience, they hired me making it my first job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Sacramento, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

I prayed so much for a nice and easy-going interviewer. The one who interviewed me was named Kristy. She was really sweet and friendly. It felt as if you were talking with a friend. I wasn't nervous since I've experienced a lot of interviews so I just answered normally like how I talk to anyone I meet. The questions were fairly easy except for when she asked me to sell her a pen. I totally did not expect nor prepared for that so I kind of screwed up by giving a lot of discount on the pen. I winged it and she probably knew and laughed it off. If I get this job, just know that God truly exist and it was purely God's mercy upon me. Can we get an AMEN?

P.S
    It was an individual interview. You'll do great! :)

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Cupertino, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Walked in with a filled out application. Manager was available so I go the chance to introduce myself. He asked me to introduce my self, I talked ab commitment and my hard working characteristics. He liked me and hired me on the spot, I started work the following week.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Portland, OR) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online, and got a call to schedule the interview. It was so great! The supervisor was so nice and accommodating. She made me feel so welcome and smiled a lot and made me feel comfortable. She asked easy questions and she made me feel like my answers were good. I then went back to meet with another manager, and then they offered me the job!

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jamba Juice in April 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was very friendly and personable. He made the interview seem less intimidating by throwing in some casual conversation between questions. I had a pretty interactive interview where I had to act out a scenario presented by the interviewer. Overall, it was a fun interview.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (San Diego, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

When I first applied, my application got lost at the bottom of the pile, so I wasn't contacted until about six months later, when I got a call asking if I'd still be interested. After that, it was a dream. I had an interview set up for that Friday, a follow up interview for Saturday with the general manager, and the next Thursday I had my job orientation. They got back to me pretty quickly, (the tuesday after) and it all went smoothly.

Interview Questions

• What is one situation you have been in where someone was being difficult and you had to resolve the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in El Dorado Hills, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (El Dorado Hills, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

the interview was in two parts and I had a very pleasant time with both. I really connected with the other employees and the general manager. it was one on one and i really felt like they cared who they were hiring and wanted to get to know me.

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Provo, UT) in March 2017.

Interview

Fill out an application from online and bring to the store in person. I was called the next day for an interview. The manager was very easy going and talked just like we were having a conversation. He was nice to say he would do his best to get me all the hours I wanted, and that he would get back to me the very next day to let me know if I had gotten the job

Interview Questions

• What is something you struggle with   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (New York, NY).

Interview

Easy job interview process. The questions were focused a lot on customer service standards and product quality. In general, they want people who are comfortable with engaging with guests in the most high energy, enthusiastic way and focus on customer needs.

Interview Questions

• Scenario questions about unsatisfied guests.   1 Answer