Jamba Juice Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jamba Juice Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Jan 19, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (New York, NY).

Interview

Easy job interview process. The questions were focused a lot on customer service standards and product quality. In general, they want people who are comfortable with engaging with guests in the most high energy, enthusiastic way and focus on customer needs.

Interview Questions

• Scenario questions about unsatisfied guests.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Jamba Juice

Anonymous Employee in Antioch, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Antioch, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Both interviews went well. I received a free smoothie at the end of each interview which was nice. I was told that you get one free smoothie for every shift you work. I was asked to come back for a second interview. When I returned I was asked to take out my facial piercings. I declined the job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you made a smoothie for someone and they said they tasted a fruit they did not want in it?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

- Got the applicaton in person & spoke with a few members and got to know them ( super friendly staff )
    - Followed up and scheduled an interview 2 days later
    - First got interviewed with the assistant manager ( because manager couldnt make it ) & then got interviewed with the actual manager, same questions really.

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Sacramento, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online received phone call for interview within a week. Very straight forward interview. Very clear expectations of position. Almost felt like a conversation and not an interview. Asked questions about myself inside and outside of work. Where I would see myself in the next 2 years. Education goals and career goals etc.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

The company wants to know if you are a hard, dedicated worker who has flexible availability, an energetic attitude, can represent the brand well, and has the ability to multi-task and problem solve on the fly.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Seattle, WA).

Interview

The interview process includes 2 interviews. First, one with a trained interviewing employee. Then, if you make it past that you'll have an interview with the General Manager of the store. They ask very typical questions (why do you want to work here? what makes you stand out?) as well as more creative questions (if you were an office supply item, which would you be?). Honestly, they just want efficient, hard workers with decent availability. It's not hard to get a job here.

Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Eugene, OR) in May 2016.

Interview

Initially, sent email with resume. After not hearing anything back, I applied in person. Quickly received a call the next day. My interview was a week later. Casual, friendly, brief interview process.Took less than 15mins. They want enthusiastic, team-players that look well-kept, and have the availability to match their location. Received an immediate call to come in for orientation following my interview.

Anonymous Employee in South Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (South Pasadena, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview for my first interview. after that, they called me two weeks later to schedule a second interview. Now i have to wait a week to start my training

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i did not negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Eugene, OR) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online, then decided to bring my resume in five days later. I gave it to the general manager, who on the spot asked me why I wanted to work for them. Two days after that, she called me in for an interview for four days later. I was interviewed by an assistant manager, and it was short and easy. It only took about 10 minutes. At the end of the interview, the lady told me that I would next be interviewed by the general manager if I was selected to continue. I decided to call a week later after hearing no response, but they only told me that I would be called if I was selected. The week after that, I went into the store and they told me the same thing. I still haven't heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw another employee stealing something from the store?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you heard employees gossipping about another employee's romantic life?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Petaluma, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Petaluma, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

I called the store and the manager answered, I asked if they were hiring, and he told me to go in that day! He had me fill out an application in person, and then immediately interviewed me! It was super relaxed, just felt like talking to a friend. At the end he told me he wanted to hire me but that I just had to meet his boss, which I did the next day and I got the job!