Jamba Juice Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jamba Juice Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Houston, TX).

Interview

I originally submitted an application in person, and received a call back pretty quickly. At the interview, I spoke one-on-one with the store's general manager in a pretty standard interview format.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? (Why did you apply here given your previous work experience?)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Jamba Juice

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jamba Juice in February 2016.

Interview

I handed in my app, got called two weeks later, interviewed the next day. I thought it went well and I felt pretty confident, but i didn't get called back. The manager who interviewed me seemed nice and was easy to talk to. She said she was interviewing three people and was only going to hire one.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you helped resolve a conflict within a group   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jamba Juice in February 2016.

Interview

My first interview was with the assistant manager and my second interview was the GM. It went by really well I got offered the job! The interviews just consisted of reguslr interview questions. Questions like weaknesses and strengths were some. A few other questions were to get to know me. Like what were my hobbies and what I do in my spare time. It was a positive interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite juice from here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Temecula, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Easy and relaxed. I didn't feel scared or nervous. Actually had a nice conversation with the manager which gave me a feel of the work place. I thought it was a very good interview. I got the job and I still love it.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (San Jose, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied in person. I got a call 2 days later for an interview. I was interviewed by two people and they asked a combination of easy and hard questions. Before they started the interview they told me there was nothing to be nervous about. After the interview they said they would call me to tell me if o got the job or not. After 4 days they called me telling me I got the job. It really helps if you are available to work practically everyday

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Fresno, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

There was an open interview in January and about 15 people showed up. They held a group interview with all of us at once and it was hard to answer alot of the questions because you were competing with the other 14 people trying to get the job. I made a giant effort to answer as many questions as possible to show that I wanted the job more then the people around me. They gave about 5-7 people the job.

Interview Questions

• Whats your favorite Jamba product?   Answer Question
    • Have would you handle a conflict in the work place?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jamba Juice.

Interview

I had an interview with a Shift Lead first, and she liked me a lot. Then, I had the approval for an interview with the General Manager within one day. I got the job.

Interview Questions

• What was your last good customer service you received?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kailua, HI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Kailua, HI) in December 2015.

Interview

It was a quick online application that took a couple days for me to recieve a phone call asking to come in the next day for an interview, which resulted in a call back offering the job the same day. I was a little unsure of what to wear for the interview, only because the company seems laid back and energetic, but I also wanted to look like I cared a little!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you experienced grear customer service?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Interview

They ask you basic questions about being in customer service. They generally evaluate your attitude. Obviously nothing advanced you are about to make smoothies. Perhaps they surreptitiously evaluate your smoothie-making dexterity and aptitude.

Anonymous Employee in Vista, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jamba Juice (Vista, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I waited for the district manager for a few minutes while she prepared for the interview. She took me outside and asked me to talk about myself and then asked if I had any questions. She also asked about my availability. She hired me on the spot because she said she really liked me. It was super easy and casual.