James Hardie Interview Questions in Fontana, CA | Glassdoor

James Hardie Interview Questions in Fontana, CA

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fontana, CA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at James Hardie (Fontana, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Initially first level HR called and did a phone interview. Second had a video recorded interview. Then had a F2F interview with 6 people, 3 at a time 1 hour a piece. These were with an HR hiring manager as well as other managers and engineering personal. Last I had a phone interview with the director of engineering for the R&D department. This was because he was away for a review event in Chicago.

Interview Questions

• Describe a project that you worked on in detail and the specifics of what you did for that specific task?   Answer Question

Building Science (Entry Level Engineer) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fontana, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at James Hardie (Fontana, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

1. Zone Manager - Phone Interview
    2. Research Team head - Phone Interview
    3. Building Science Head - Panel Interview

Interview Questions

• a) Based on my research and my project work.
       b) Knowledge about Green building incentive plans
       c) What do u know about the company
       d) What kind of software do u know
       e) ASHRAE Standards
       f) Energy Auditing related questions
       g) Why James Hardie
       h) What is that one thing that you would want to change in our company
       i) What is that one thing that you couldn't find in our website and you want us to answer for you?
      Answer Question

R&D Scientist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fontana, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at James Hardie (Fontana, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

I was called in for a general interview. It consisted of general questions such as personality, decisions, future, etc.. They forwarded my file to the main hiring manager and one of the senior scientists. They had a panel phone interview and asked questions regarding my background in the sciences.

Interview Questions

• What instrumentations are you familiar or experienced with?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about your research and previous laboratory experiences.   Answer Question