James Hardie Interview Questions in Waxahachie, TX | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waxahachie, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at James Hardie (Waxahachie, TX).

Interview

Extensive process of a phone interview with company recruiter, then wonderlic test, then phone interview with the hiring manager, if it is for a more experienced position there are probably more steps, then an on-site interview. The first interview was very general HR question related interview, the phone interview was a get to know you and see how you interact. There were some questions in regards to experience, most notably about my senior design project which happened 3+ years ago which I don't remember execution details. The on-site interview consisted of 2 interviews with 2 managers in each and a plant walk through. Again, questions came up about my senior design project. I don't know why that was so much more interesting than my actual experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me your senior design project and how your group accomplished it?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time you have had to adjust when the plan completely changes?   1 Answer
    • How do you handle conflict? How do you deal with stress?   1 Answer