Jan-Pro Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jan-Pro Interview Questions

Updated Nov 17, 2017

2.5

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jan-Pro.

Interview

Straightforward over the phone screening, 2 person-panel interviews, introduced to higher-ups to weigh in on the process. The process took 2 weeks, background test as well as a personality quiz.

Interview Questions

• Past experiences, what would you do in certain circumstances, how do you overcome this situation   1 Answer

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jan-Pro (Orlando, FL).

Interview

A phone call was made to about the position
    then i had a sit down with the branch manager and i was a good fit for the job
    than a formal office meeting was arranged and i learned abut the company and how buying a branch would work. I opted at the time to become an employee instead of a branch owner

Interview Questions

• In what ways would you be an asset to this company   1 Answer

Inside Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jan-Pro.

Interview

Was contacted and set up a face to face. The interview lasted 3 hours, very little info about the position and expected salary. Never received an answer about benefits. Hiring manager was owner not well versed in HR questions. No HR dept as far as I could tell. He talked about his travels and family and asked several personal questions. Nothing on the position other than a brief description of company and product.

As a professional I expect to have my questions answered about the position and would like to know that my skills are important. I had the impressions that they would hire anyone who was willing to accept the pay. I was also told on the initial offer that everything was negotiable, when I asked about a higher base (I'm accustomed to at least 30k base, 60-80k OTE) I was told this is a sales position and i can make over 30k total once the commissions were added if I worked hard. I actually had to explain what OTE stood for.

EDW Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Jan-Pro (Marietta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

I learned a lot in this interview with just meeting with Brad. Jason was not present at the interview, for the most part it was great and alot of things were out on the table and was very honest. Brad is amazing at presenting and

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jan-Pro.

Interview

Interview process was multiple step process. Interview with two key executive personnel to start with usual interview questions and queries. Followed by questioning process by a behaviorist as well as time field time with existing personnel. Process was thorough and the culture was 'cautious'. Office and personnel were very professional.

Interview Questions

• Questions were fairly standard given by a three person panel. Most unusual was the "...what type of animal would you be...'.   Answer Question

Franchisee Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Jan-Pro.

Interview

Wrote a check and was accepted

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jan-Pro.

Interview

Found job in the newspaper and sent in my resume by email. I then got called in for an interview about 3 weeks later. The interviewer went over my resume with me asking questions about my specific skills and if I had used any of the software that I assume they use at their company. He then asked about my prior job experiences.

Inside Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jan-Pro (Chattanooga, TN) in January 2014.

Interview

It was a basic interview. They ask the general questions, education and years of experience. Overall it was good. I really can' remember the exact questions as the interview was over a year ago.

Interview Questions

• How did I learn about the position.   1 Answer

Customer Service/Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midvale, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jan-Pro (Midvale, UT) in January 2013.

Interview

Very warm and not intimidating. Let me know everything I was to expect when I started to work there. No surprises. Very small company. Everyone would help out where ever they could. Answered all my question honest and upfront.

Interview Questions

• Regular questions about Customer Service.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio Piedras, PR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jan-Pro (Rio Piedras, PR) in March 2011.

Interview

Very cordial atmosphere, very direct and honest talk.