Jani-King Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jani-King Account Executive Interview Questions

2.0

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jani-King (Anaheim, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Quick and honest asked job history selling style work independently quickly company car cold call family work Monday thru Friday good salary and benefits interview was quick easy painless took 45 minutes asked regular questions

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Jani-King

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jani-King (San Diego, CA).

Interview

There was someone interviewing when I arrived and two people waiting as I was leaving so the interview didn't last long. Unfortunately, I didn't ask the length of employment of the sales department. I just asked how long the interviewer had been with the company.

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn Center, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Jani-King (Brooklyn Center, MN) in January 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by two men and a woman. It was a fairly easy interview. I got hired on the spot. Two of the three people left within one month of me starting my job.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions. Read off of a piece of paper. I asked them more questions than they asked me.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jani-King (Las Vegas, NV) in November 2010.

Interview

I met with the Regional Director, he asked me some simple questions about my sales background. Also told me about the Jani-King presentation process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

In the last year almost twenty account executives have been hired and either quit or been fired. Salary is $30K per year, plus 5% commission on production over $3,000 per month which if you do hit it, you never see it.