Jani-King Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jani-King (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

The owner was very polite and thorough in the description of the job requirements. Details of compensation were explained, along with the daily and weekly requirements. We reviewed the sales procedure requirements, including office hours and weekly calls.

Interview Questions

• Was I willing to follow their daily format of procedures   Answer Question

Regional Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Jani-King in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and receive an email for phone interview the next day. The interview process took about 6 weeks because no one follow up with you. They don't have a HR department for the interview process. It was the Executive Director who emailed me and interviewed me. He seem to be extremely busy and unable to follow up after the in person interview. I emailed him couple times and finally got his rejection email 5 weeks later. They do expect you to manage your team and to close contract. It's all about sales (90%) instead of management (10%) They do offer the same salary for the position no matter where you live. I will get the same salary living in LA compare to someone who live in West Virginia. I already accepted another job offer after I didn't hear from them in 3 weeks. In order to be successful with this company you need to be very good at selling and selling yourself to them.

Interview Questions

• What motivate you to sell? Why you like to sell? What do you do to motivate your team to sell? Why do you think you should be closing the big contract instead of your sales team?   Answer Question

Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jani-King (Augusta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

Met at the front of k-mart on a very cold day and it was windy. They also give us no training and told us we will be working on a Saturday on our first week!

Appointment Setter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Jani-King (Addison, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

Came in after being called for an interview after seeing my resume online.Was asked fill out an application. Waited in a room near by. Be prepared to know the address and phone numbers of all of you past employers. Also they check your credit. Sucks it's an $11 an hour job. Long story short I aced the interview, was offered the job contingent on a back ground check. I do not have a criminal past at all but was told I didn't past the back ground check....weird..anywho moving on.

Interview Questions

• Basic tell me about a time/ behavioral boring interview.   Answer Question

Regional Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clarksville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jani-King (Clarksville, TN) in March 2010.

Interview

2 interviews , 1 group interview and 1 one on one, can you sell ? and can you read , and can you read a map, can you use a computer with office applications, when can you start.