Jani-King Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jani-King Interview Questions

2.1

Office Manager Interview

Interview

I walked in, the persons position I was taking was the one that interviewed me. She greeted me at the door. I sat down in her office across the desk and she began to ask me questions that she was reading from off a sheet of paper. I was answering the questions very well. Before I knew it the interview was over and she said she had someone else to interview and then she will give me a call by the next day.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jani-King (Las Vegas, NV) in November 2010.

Interview

I met with the Regional Director, he asked me some simple questions about my sales background. Also told me about the Jani-King presentation process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

In the last year almost twenty account executives have been hired and either quit or been fired. Salary is $30K per year, plus 5% commission on production over $3,000 per month which if you do hit it, you never see it.

Human Resources Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingston upon Thames, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jani-King (Kingston upon Thames, England (UK)).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not great i left during my first week.... THANK GOD!

Appointment Setter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Jani-King (Addison, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

Came in after being called for an interview after seeing my resume online.Was asked fill out an application. Waited in a room near by. Be prepared to know the address and phone numbers of all of you past employers. Also they check your credit. Sucks it's an $11 an hour job. Long story short I aced the interview, was offered the job contingent on a back ground check. I do not have a criminal past at all but was told I didn't past the back ground check....weird..anywho moving on.

Interview Questions

• Basic tell me about a time/ behavioral boring interview.   Answer Question

Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jani-King (Augusta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

Met at the front of k-mart on a very cold day and it was windy. They also give us no training and told us we will be working on a Saturday on our first week!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jani-King in May 2010.

Interview

Experience, work ethics,dependable, personality, people persons, self starters, very reliable, courteous, what would you do different if we consider you for the job, what would you be bring new to table.

Interview Questions

• How much money the job pays   1 Answer

Negotiation

Would you except $70,000 a year and i said yes

Floor Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jani-King (San Diego, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

Very easy, just know how to clean and be clean. They mainly ask if you have transportation, are you on time, are you focused. How did you hear about the position. Can I past a drug test if given today.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to use floor equipment like buffer, mop, carpet cleaner, and vacuum?   1 Answer

Head Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jani-King (Tampa, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

A three question job skills assessment, two questions about past employers, one question about schedule, and six questions about criminal and drug use history. Cue up the tape of old SNL's skit "Lowered Expectations" because 'dead-end job' just doesn't do it justice.

Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Metairie, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jani-King (Metairie, LA) in January 2012.

Interview

Was cleaning up one day and the owner stopped me and told me that if I ever needed a job I could stop by his Metairie, Louisiana office and fill out an application to work there.

Interview Questions

• If we offered you a position,how would you get to work? Did I have transportation to get to work?   1 Answer

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Castle, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jani-King (New Castle, DE) in September 2012.

Interview

The interview was done in a timely manner. I was interviewed by the franchise owner in the parking lot of a restaurant, then 1st Data Building in Wilmington, DE where I was to work. I met the building manager and gave them my resume.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience and how well do you get along with people?   1 Answer