Jani-King Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jani-King Interview Questions

2.1

Outsides Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jani-King (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2015.

Interview

Joke, they hired me on the first meeting and lied about everything...I'm talking about St Louis Outside sales...stay away from this company and the scam artist MIKE WALKER....whole thing is a lying scam...there is no base salary, its a guaranteed draw and you have to sell 30000 per month to make commissions, its all a lie and he is a CONTROL FREAK

Interview Questions

• who cares what they asked, don't take a job with this company   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn Center, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Jani-King (Brooklyn Center, MN) in January 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by two men and a woman. It was a fairly easy interview. I got hired on the spot. Two of the three people left within one month of me starting my job.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions. Read off of a piece of paper. I asked them more questions than they asked me.   1 Answer

Business Development Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Jani-King (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

This company has one of the most above-board, transparent and sensible recruitment and interview processes of any company of its type. It is certainly the most professionally staffed in terms of recruitment in the cleaning industry. Application process is extremely rapid and simple. There are no lengthy forms and website processes to complete. If you are selected for an interview, you are given a brief overview interview by phone. If selected, you are promptly told where a face to face interview will be held, mine was at the regional office, and the time is perfectly recorded and confirmed. The interview was with a leading corporate executive who has and has had hands-on sales and branch management experience, so his insights and information were accessible, totally credible and first-rate. Questions are not ducked, and honest answers that reflect the TRUTH Pro and Con about matters are freely answered. I then had another follow-up phone interview with a corporate colleague of the man who interviewed me in the office. This interview reiterated the position, re-explained the needs, demands, skill sets required, and expectations. The company sends out clear statements of a detailed job description and very clear budgets and financial expectations ahead of time. Even if I had NOT been successful here, I would have noted the unique, positive nature of this company's interview process.

Interview Questions

• The emphasis was on what the CANDIDATE can bring to the table, not so mich what he has done; the other questions related to supervisory and managerial experiences. This company very clearly lays out its sales and its sales management expectations.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very clear-cut statements of offer and terms.

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jani-King (Charlotte, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

I was allowed to fill out the paper application in the employee break room without any outside disturbance , & once the application was turned over I was interviewed and hired on the spot without any delay. I met with the leading team members and personnel briefly after the interview and was given a quick tour of the facility and briefed on the dress code policy.

Interview Questions

• How soon were you looking to start working?   1 Answer
    • Are you available for second shift hours?   1 Answer

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Castle, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jani-King (New Castle, DE) in September 2012.

Interview

The interview was done in a timely manner. I was interviewed by the franchise owner in the parking lot of a restaurant, then 1st Data Building in Wilmington, DE where I was to work. I met the building manager and gave them my resume.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience and how well do you get along with people?   1 Answer

Ops Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jani-King (Orlando, FL) in December 2014.

Interview

Fifteen minute interview while she was eating scrambled eggs " with her mouth open " at Dennys restaurant. I only answered how old I was, and the rest of the interview process she was just babbling issues that weren't even relative. Had I had a phychiatry degree, I may have recognized her Narcissistic personality disorder. I never had any complaints and bonused 4of6 last months and the other 2 territory Favorites did not. They needed new accounts in a hurry to begin bonusing again and or their Base Pay would decrease,,,(10yrs Favorites) . 6 People hired and fired in 3 yrs..MANAGEMENT INCOMPETENCE, ALLOWED TO GET AWAY WI THIS WRONGFUL BEHAVIOR. BEWARE.........

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Na..

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jani-King (Anaheim, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Quick and honest asked job history selling style work independently quickly company car cold call family work Monday thru Friday good salary and benefits interview was quick easy painless took 45 minutes asked regular questions

Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Metairie, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jani-King (Metairie, LA) in January 2012.

Interview

Was cleaning up one day and the owner stopped me and told me that if I ever needed a job I could stop by his Metairie, Louisiana office and fill out an application to work there.

Interview Questions

• If we offered you a position,how would you get to work? Did I have transportation to get to work?   1 Answer

Head Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jani-King (Tampa, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

A three question job skills assessment, two questions about past employers, one question about schedule, and six questions about criminal and drug use history. Cue up the tape of old SNL's skit "Lowered Expectations" because 'dead-end job' just doesn't do it justice.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jani-King (San Diego, CA).

Interview

There was someone interviewing when I arrived and two people waiting as I was leaving so the interview didn't last long. Unfortunately, I didn't ask the length of employment of the sales department. I just asked how long the interviewer had been with the company.