Jannsen & Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jannsen & Company

Pharmaceutical Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hatboro, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jannsen & Company (Hatboro, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter from Inventiv. Interview was scheduled for the following week. The recruiter sent detailed instructions on what to bring with me. They were very accomodating with the time slots

Interview Questions

• Give me a situation when you had an altercation with a coworker.   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Jannsen & Company (San Diego, CA).

Interview

I interviewed for the Sr. Financial Analyst position in the San Diego office (La Jolla).

The biggest mistake the company could have made was to have all the people interviewing for the job meet in the lobby at the same time and introduce us all. There went everyone's confidentiality that they were searching for a new job. I did not appreciate being outed.

Finance team was not at all prepared for the interview. One finance team member forgot she had interviews to conduct and called in from home in a very unprofessional manner.

Interview Questions