Japan Tobacco International Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

3.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Quality Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ballymena, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Japan Tobacco International (Ballymena, Northern Ireland (UK)) in December 2014.

Interview

Interviewed by representative from HR and the Quality Manager. Pleasant people who made me feel welcome and at ease. Interview lasted about 45 minutes. Asked me to give examples for each question e.g. 'Give an example of a project you have done'. Questions probed for my actual experiences in previous roles. All questions were directly related to the job spec and person requirements provided with the application form.

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ballymena, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Japan Tobacco International (Ballymena, Northern Ireland (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

standard interview, "tell me about a time when...". Two members of staff were very friendly and informative, non intimidating and it wasn't an overly long interview. Probably around 20 minutes. Before the interview I completed the ability maths/English tests and after the interview i was asked for a medical and the next day i was offered the job via telephone.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when you worked well under pressure   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ballymena, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Japan Tobacco International (Ballymena, Northern Ireland (UK)) in October 2009.

Interview

Application form, IQ test (numbering/english composition), drugs/medical test, interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Fixed salary.