Jaros Baum & Bolles Entry Level Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jaros Baum & Bolles Entry Level Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Entry-Level Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Jaros Baum & Bolles (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied by submitted a resume at an on campus interview. Was emailed to set up an in person interview a few months later. You show up at the same time as about 5 other candidates and everyone is rotated around about 5 interviewers. Some were partners (head guys there, since it is a privately owned firm) and some were regular engineers not much older than yourself. Questions were very easy and general, just stuff about your projects and basic experience.

Other Interview Reviews for Jaros Baum & Bolles

Entry Level Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jaros Baum & Bolles in January 2011.

Interview

I spoke with someone from the company at a career fair and was contacted to come in for an interview a few months later. The interview consisted of multiple one-on-one interviews where I rotated around to different people in the office. They were interviewing many people at the same time. They mainly asked general questions about my educational background and work experience, and why I wanted the job, nothing too out of left field.

Interview Questions