Jarvis Products Corp. Warehouse Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jarvis Products Corp. Warehouse Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Jarvis Products Corp.

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jarvis Products Corp.

Warehouse Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middletown, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jarvis Products Corp. (Middletown, CT) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. I walked into their main room (all employees have an open work area (no cubicles) so I was seen and heard by many people during the interview). The man interviewing me went over my resume and asked why I chose engineering. Then asked if I work well with people and if I had a problem with their products. It was over in less than 10 minutes. The benefits package described was is below standard for companies: no vacation for the first year, you get 1 week of vacation for every year you work there, no matching program for the 401k (but there is a pension program) and all for a 50 hr/wk commitment. I left their office knowing that this is not a place I want to work at.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a problem with what we do here?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Jarvis Products Corp.

Warehouse Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wallingford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jarvis Products Corp. (Wallingford, CT) in January 2015.

Interview

Unique. Interviewed in a large room with 100 people within earshot. Once the person interviewing told me one week vacation. I ended it after 2 minutes. What a joke. This guy interviewing me thought this company was great and I should be begging to be hired. I ended the interview politely saying I was over qualified. Besides the face they offered 50 K less then what I was making currently.

Interview Questions

• What salary are you looking for?   1 Answer