Jarvis Products Corp. Warehouse Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jarvis Products Corp. Warehouse Manager Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jarvis Products Corp.

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Warehouse Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wallingford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jarvis Products Corp. (Wallingford, CT) in January 2015.

Interview

Unique. Interviewed in a large room with 100 people within earshot. Once the person interviewing told me one week vacation. I ended it after 2 minutes. What a joke. This guy interviewing me thought this company was great and I should be begging to be hired. I ended the interview politely saying I was over qualified. Besides the face they offered 50 K less then what I was making currently.

Interview Questions

• What salary are you looking for?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Jarvis Products Corp.

Warehouse Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middletown, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jarvis Products Corp. (Middletown, CT) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. I walked into their main room (all employees have an open work area (no cubicles) so I was seen and heard by many people during the interview). The man interviewing me went over my resume and asked why I chose engineering. Then asked if I work well with people and if I had a problem with their products. It was over in less than 10 minutes. The benefits package described was is below standard for companies: no vacation for the first year, you get 1 week of vacation for every year you work there, no matching program for the 401k (but there is a pension program) and all for a 50 hr/wk commitment. I left their office knowing that this is not a place I want to work at.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a problem with what we do here?   1 Answer