Jason's Deli|Jason's Deli - VM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Jason's Deli|Jason's Deli - VM

2.1

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denton, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jason's Deli|Jason's Deli - VM (Denton, TX).

Interview

Quick and easy. The manager who interviewed me wanted to know if I had my own transportation and what hours I was available, if I was a student and what I was studying.

Interview Questions

• Do you have your own transportation?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jason's Deli|Jason's Deli - VM in February 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with another person for an associate position with the assistant GM. We came in at night and interviewed at one of the tables. They got us a free meal and we ate then afterwards he interviewed us and asked us general questions before asking us to come in another day separately to interview one on one. The second day he asked us more general questions and our availability and hired on the spot.

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jason's Deli|Jason's Deli - VM (Dallas, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online,then was required to take a very long aptitude test.After that was completed within a couple of hours received a phone interview.I was then invited for a personal one on one interview with their human resource manager.After the interview I never heard back from them.It was all very positive till that point.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I understood the position.   1 Answer

Catering Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jason's Deli|Jason's Deli - VM (Chicago, IL).

Interview

they seem very nice and asked way more questions than any other company I interviewed with. 2 of the interviewers ( upper management) have been with the company for over 10 years and that says a lot about the company. I liked that they have an extensive training program but there seems little possibility for growth beyond a Sales Position because they are a small company in my area.

Any Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jason's Deli|Jason's Deli - VM (Plantation, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

It was actually my third one because i had missed two of them before. The managers were really nice and gave me a chance when no one else wouldn't. They asked me regular basic interview questions. It was all smiles and laughter throughout the interview. They told me how i would have them by my side if i had any future problems and was very nice to me.

Any Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jason's Deli|Jason's Deli - VM (Fayetteville, NC) in September 2007.

Interview

They ask your hours of availability, whether you like to work with customers and if you like customer service...why you think you would be a good employee of the company..etc..etc...

Interview Questions

• why do you think you are best for this job?   2 Answers

Negotiation

they asked me what I thought I should make for the company since I had worked at another store (jasons deli) before...I said 7.50 and they agreed...i should have asked for more.. (don't state an amount, let them tell you what THEY think you should be paid)

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jason's Deli|Jason's Deli - VM (Fort Wayne, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

easy and fun you need to be supperrr chll about it tho you neded to be friends with them ha ha ha abd evry cool about everthing bra ha ha ha ha haha hah ah aha ha a lol even the teacger was alright fam and this 30 min thing was bad

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jason's Deli|Jason's Deli - VM (Naples, FL).

Interview

I interviewed with a manager who asked me some questions about my availability and where I worked before. He asked about 6 questions regarding how I'd act in certain situations, what I'd do, or how I would handle them. I was told I'd get a call about a second interview if they chose me. The second interview was similar except with another manager, who asked less questions and focused on my work history and availability. He said they'd call me if I get a final (third) interview. I followed up a week later and never heard back. Overall both were easy.

Interview Questions

• You have a customer who has food allergies and wants to know what ingredients are in an item, what do you do?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Interview

Applied online, got a call a week or so later. Went to the first interview and was just asked basic questions like what I would do in certain situations, and so on. Was scheduled for a second interview with the higher up manager a few days later. He talked about availability, hours I want, my work history, and asked questions like my first interview. Said he'd call me back and never did. Called to follow up and he "wasn't there" but would call me back later. Never got a call.

Interview Questions

• If you're in a stressful situation with an upset customer, how would you approach it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jason's Deli|Jason's Deli - VM (Houston, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

After the interview the Hiring Manager contacted me within 2 days to tell me that I had the job. They told me that I interviewed great and that i would truly be an asset to their comapny.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer