Jasper Contractors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 30, 2017

1.7

Field Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jasper Contractors (Orlando, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

This job hires from within. I was recruited over months, I was then asked to meet with upper management. At the meeting we discussed goals, responsibilities and compensation. My questions were answered and we arrived at an agreement.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to do this job?   1 Answer

Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Jasper Contractors (Orlando, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Had contact with manager great conversation. Invited to interview and was asked to email resume, sent email (asked if I should bring one with...answer no) with full resume appointment made for Monday 10am. Arrived and address was one of those rented spaces fancy reception are with cube. I was asked for resume and I replied had emailed it as requested. Response CEO needs it. I offered to print one off my phone (copy of email) . Was told no staff unprofessional and untrained. CEO never seen. I left cancelling bad feeling there. Got home went on Glassdoor and read reviews. Caution with this company should be used all outward appearances of class, just like wall street wolves. Called manager I first talk to he apologized with the offer of employment, I declined.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jasper Contractors (Orlando, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online and then I was contacted by phone. We had a short conversations where I answered a few questions about working outside and getting on a roof. We talked a little more after that and then I was offered an in person interview where I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Normal everyday interview questions. They wanted to know how if I was willing to work hard and wanted to make sure I had the right personality for the position.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jasper Contractors (Orlando, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online through indeed. I was contacted by. Recruiter that was really nice and excited about the position. Everything was explained about what the job entailed. I has an I nitial screen with recruiter over the phone and was moved on to the next phase. The Screening lasted about 30-40 minutes over the phone before I was emailed details for a an interview in office for a face to face with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Will you work 6 days a week 8:30-8:00pm

Comfortable climbing a roof

Tell me about any sales experience

Are you okay with base salary 30k   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jasper Contractors (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I was contacted by a human resource representative via phone. She told me that the job takes at least three months before I would get commissions. I decided to give it a try and we set up an interview. She mentioned that I would probably be offered a job at the interview, alarm bells? The interviewer was straight forward and told me how it would be, he also said There is a good chance to make money but you have to stay with it for three months. I got hired and went to training where we were basically sent into the field after one day of training. They expected you to sell immediately even though we were in pounded neighborhoods. Most recruits quit within a few days after seeing how difficult it was going to be.

Interview Questions

• Are you afraid of using a ladder and get on a two story roof?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cape Coral, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jasper Contractors (Cape Coral, FL) in December 2015.

Interview

I attended an interview which lasted about 15 minutes and was given hardly no information regarding the specifics of the sales position I was interviewing for. After 15 minutes of small talk about my previous sales experience, I was asked to come back in a week for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• What kind of sales have you done in the past? Any door to door to sales?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jasper Contractors (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

I was called in for a one on one interview after a brief conversation on the phone. I had a total of 2 in person interviews. The first took about 30 minutes with great questions that were very relative to the role and atmosphere of the position. The second interview was similar but with a different manager. The conversations were professional and positive.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes I was able to negotiate my salary, which only took about a day or so.

Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jasper Contractors (Tampa, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

They work to weed out those that don't understand what is involved. No pressure to make a decision. Straightforward about what is required. No quibbling about what will get you terminated. By that I mean there is a production quota to get the base salary, truck, phone, and equipment. And they are very big on absolute integrity.
    After the group presentation, you move forward if you want to one on one interview. If they aren't sure about you, then a second interview may be needed.

Interview Questions

• You understand this is a Sales position with door to door contacting?   1 Answer

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jasper Contractors (Orlando, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Fast. I attended the hiring event on a Thursday with the company President Carl Mcnair. Very nice guy. interviewed with the CEO Brian Wedding on Friday and received offer pending drug test and background check. Brian was nice but you can tell that if you get on his bad side you're done. Brian was very dismissive and used a lot of curse words in the 10 minutes i spent in his office. Also I showed up with professional attire on while the CEO was sporting shorts and an open and un-tucked polo. Not a whole lot of structure within this organization and that is evident within minutes.

Interview Questions

• ''Are you o.k. with the fact that you will be supervising people who make more money than you?''
      "Anything on your background that we should know about?'' As long as you are upfront about whats on there the job will be yours.''
      "Any DUI's?'
      "How is your driving history? Any major tickets or accidents in the last 3 years?"

After that Brian set me up with his sister to fill out paperwork.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jasper Contractors in June 2015.

Interview

I was offered the job during my first interview. It's a joke. Do not work here. This company has zero character. They will offer anyone a job and use you for flyering. This is coming from a too earner.