Jasper Engines Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jasper Engines

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jasper, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jasper Engines (Jasper, IN) in March 2014.

Interview

Personality Test, Phone Interview, Supervisor interview, Panel Interview, Job Offer. Will want you to meet at least three different managers. Are looking to ween out people they don't feel will want to make a career out of Jasper Engines.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving you current job   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Jasper Engines

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jasper Engines (Montgomery, AL) in October 2009.

Interview

The interview process was very professional but not intimidating. Japser goes to great lengths to hire trainable people into a proven process. I was initially contacted by a district manager and interviewed on the the phone. Later a personal interview was arranged and a personality test was delivered to me. The people at the local location were friendly, the operation and facilities were top notch and the work culture was positive everyone seemed to be truly happy to work there.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how have you handled a difficult or irrate customer or client in the past.   2 Answers

Negotiation

Everyone starts on a realitivley level playing field. There is not a lot of room for negotiating but you are given a resonable expectations and what you can expect for your efforts.