Jazz Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Jazz Pharmaceuticals

3.1

BD Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jazz Pharmaceuticals (Palo Alto, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

Normal phone screen and one phone interview., followed by in person day of interview. The major issue was lack of follow-up. They brag about "it's not how you treat the candidate you want, its how you treat the rest" I sent my follow up Thank Yous, and asked HR for feedback / next steps. Not even an email back. VERY rude.

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Jazz Pharmaceuticals (Palo Alto, CA) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview process is outlined below:

1) Phone call: Pre-screen with Recruiter/HR (within 48hrs of resume submission)
    2) Phone call: Hiring manager (within 48hrs after speaking with recruiter/HR)
    3) Phone call: Team member (3 weeks after hiring manager call)
    4) On-site: Interview with multiple functional partners and hiring manager (3 weeks after team member call)

After the on-site the recruiter reached out a week later to notify me of the decision. The process took over 2-months. Communication was a bit lacking, as there was none after each step until the recruiter contacted me to schedule the next interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Jazz Pharmaceuticals (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview that went very well. We spoke for a little while about why I was applying and what I was looking for. Very upfront about their apprehensions early and in the end it was clear that I was not the right candidate for the position. I appreciated the transparency and willingness to discuss other opportunities at Jazz in the future. Very impressed with the hiring process

Contract Data Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jazz Pharmaceuticals (Palo Alto, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

It was terrible and illegal. They were not prepared with my CV, they didn't know my background and they didn't really ask questions about my area of business. It was confusing.

All the above and my friends/colleagues warned me not to work there.

Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jazz Pharmaceuticals (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2018.

Interview

Spoke with recruiter, who maintained contact throughout the process, then had a casual, but informative phone interview with the hiring manager, and finally a 3.5 hr onsite panel interview. Was very impressed by the recruiter's involvement. I never felt out of the loop, and after the initial phone screen, things moved rather quickly.

Interview Questions

• They mostly asked situational questions, about scenarios I have dealt with in the past.   Answer Question

Vice President, Project Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jazz Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Over the course of last couple years I have been called by Jazz for a couple different positions and interviewed by HR or even the hiring manager; on the phone they were very nice and professional. Both times there was a great deal of apparent excitement over my application and in both cases I was asked if I would consider other roles in which they thought I would be helpful. I was even told that I would be brought in to interview and a call would be coming to set it up; Then, nothing, complete radio silence. There was no follow up and not even response to my e-mail inquiries. Seems like a great company to work for but the interview process is unique.

Associate Director Regulatory Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jazz Pharmaceuticals in February 2017.

Interview

After initial screening interview the interview w hiring team was postponed once and the subsequent interview w Sr. Director was postponed 4x and stood up 2x more before finally having interview. After all that they passed on a highly qualified candidate.

Interview Questions

• typical relevant regulatory affairs questions dealing with remote manufacturing sites and SMEs, dealing with conflict, convincing R&D and operations on correct content and path to approval.   Answer Question

Senior Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jazz Pharmaceuticals (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in July 2016.

Interview

I was offered an interview and asked what time and date suited best. I specified the time which they facilitated. I was forwarded information on the interviewers.
    During the interview I was told there would be a second round - it turns out that they decided to forego this and I was hired. I had contract signed within 5 days of the interview taking place.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Positive

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jazz Pharmaceuticals (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

Multiple interviews in person with several different people. I completed the last round of interviews and I was told I would hear within a couple of days if I got the job. I never heard back from them and when I tried to contact them they never returned any calls or emails.

Learning and Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Jazz Pharmaceuticals (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied online originally in October, and heard nothing. I saw the job posted online again in January and reapplied. This time, I completed a phone screening followed by a 2-person panel interview at the office in Dublin.

I didn't hear anything back within the time frame I was given. When I emailed them for feedback, I was told I was progressed to the next level and was given a learning task to complete. I worked on my own time to complete the task and posted it online. Through reporting , I could see that no one even looked at it.

I didn't hear anything from them at all. 2 weeks later, I emailed them to give them my feedback on their process. They said they were sorry I felt that way, but "I can assure you that we always try our best to meet our candidate’s expectations."

Not so much. Seems like a really interesting company. Pity about their recruitment process.

Interview Questions

• No particularly difficult questions,   1 Answer