Jazz Pharmaceuticals Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Jazz Pharmaceuticals

2.5

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Jazz Pharmaceuticals (Palo Alto, CA) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview process is outlined below:

1) Phone call: Pre-screen with Recruiter/HR (within 48hrs of resume submission)
2) Phone call: Hiring manager (within 48hrs after speaking with recruiter/HR)
3) Phone call: Team member (3 weeks after hiring manager call)
4) On-site: Interview with multiple functional partners and hiring manager (3 weeks after team member call)

After the on-site the recruiter reached out a week later to notify me of the decision. The process took over 2-months. Communication was a bit lacking, as there was none after each step until the recruiter contacted me to schedule the next interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Jazz Pharmaceuticals

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Jazz Pharmaceuticals (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview that went very well. We spoke for a little while about why I was applying and what I was looking for. Very upfront about their apprehensions early and in the end it was clear that I was not the right candidate for the position. I appreciated the transparency and willingness to discuss other opportunities at Jazz in the future. Very impressed with the hiring process

Interview Questions

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jazz Pharmaceuticals (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

Multiple interviews in person with several different people. I completed the last round of interviews and I was told I would hear within a couple of days if I got the job. I never heard back from them and when I tried to contact them they never returned any calls or emails.