Jazz Pharmaceuticals Senior Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Jazz Pharmaceuticals

2.5

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Jazz Pharmaceuticals (Palo Alto, CA).

Interview

Overall the process was extremely disorganized from the start. They were poor at communication and being descriptive at timelines from an HR perspective. There were a series of phone screens and then an onsite interview with a number of people from the team.

While some of the people who I met were nice, it was clear that they were incompetent when it came to understanding functional expertise beyond their domain. I could also tell they were not bigger picture thinkers which were rather disappointing. While everyone claims that Jazz has a superb culture, it really isn't a differentiator when you have a whole slew of excellent companies in the bay area who offer the same type of atmosphere.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Jazz Pharmaceuticals

Senior Director Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Jazz Pharmaceuticals in February 2017.

Interview

Once the VP of Clin Ops knew that I worked with a Director below him whom I know he didn't like, I didn't get the job even though I was qualified. The man is very immature

Interview Questions