Jeff Wyler Automotive Family Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 1, 2017

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jeff Wyler Automotive Family

Body Tech Interview

Interview

I went and they asked me what I could do so I told them and they gave me a call 3 days later to go for a drug and background test

Salesman Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceburg, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Jeff Wyler Automotive Family (Lawrenceburg, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

Upon arrival I met the Sales Manager who immediately spent around 10 minutes with little discussion about my resume and then gave me a test to fill out including difficult math, word meaning, and many more questions including word association, choosing what I liked or disliked. After completing this assignment I was introduced to the used car Manager who chatted about 5 minutes. Very disappointed that more time was not spent talking about my resume and work experiences. By the way Wyler is the largest dealer in the area selling about any make of car you want in separate dealer stores.

Automotive Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jeff Wyler Automotive Family (Louisville, KY) in June 2016.

Interview

It took almost 2 months to be hired, I received my background test and the drug test several days before they did, I had to take them my results to speed up the process

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florence, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Jeff Wyler Automotive Family (Florence, KY) in August 2015.

Interview

Thru a recruiter/ sales professional that was contracted by Wyler Co. Very Breif than a 3 day capsulated version of what the 5 day training will be only if you paid 500.00 cash to complete the course which was not mentioned til second process.

Interview Questions

• Sell this item for me,   1 Answer
    • Can you pay the 500.00 to continue the 1 week of sales training and then you will be interviewed to be placed. Before that During interviewer said their were some books to buy at a minimal charge but all jobs do that. Lol 500.00. Will be Returned if you complete 90 days and make your goals and expectations.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. That was the way they did things. Not all the Wyler dealerships are the same is what I was told.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Jeff Wyler Automotive Family (Columbus, OH) in August 2014.

Interview

They just did a hiring event and charged 24 people 600 bucks and trained them for 3-6 weeks. 8 of them are hanging in there. I do not blame, from the sales mgr s on down, for all the chaos or the rock bottom pay or the intense policies procedures and paperwork. I believe it is corporate greed and ignorance.