Jefferies & Company Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jefferies & Company Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Sep 6, 2016

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jefferies & Company in November 2015.

Interview

I was informed that the first-round interview would be via phone. It was more of a screening. Make sure you read up on the specific business areas with which Jeffries is involved. It's also important to have some questions that show serious thought. I think I could have done better in this area.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Jefferies & Company

Analyst Interview

Interview

OCR

Interview Questions

• How many deal toys do we get in one year if we make 1.25B in annual revenue, an average deal is 10M, everyone on the deal team gets a deal toy, there are on average 5 ppl per deal team?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Interview

Got the phone call from HR and asked me to have a onsite interview. The office locates in San Francisco's Financial District. And the job position is about the equity research analyst for semi-conductor area. F2F with the two people, one is MD, another is VP. Both are very nice,

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jefferies & Company (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

Had a slew of different level people come in and interview. Very unstructured. People came in one by one to ask a seemingly unstructured array of questions. Some interviewers seemed to be happy to get off of their job to chat.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Jefferies & Company (New York, NY) in September 2009.

Interview

Very thorough, 6-9 interviews. A mix of fit and analytical interviews. Mostly fit though.

Interview Questions

• How many golf balls could fit on a 737 jet?   4 Answers

Negotiation

None

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jefferies & Company.

Interview

Met three different people - one senior, one sales and one trader. Most conversations were pretty casual and the atmosphere was fairly relaxed. All in all, it took about one and a half hour. Good experience. The people seemed very nice and open, and took good time to explain their jobs and backgrounds.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a client who is wrong, but think he is right?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jefferies & Company.

Interview

Standard on campus interview questions. Mix of behavioral and technical.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jefferies & Company in June 2010.

Interview

very efficient and prompt