Jefferson County Public Schools (Kentucky) Bus Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Jefferson County Public Schools (Kentucky) Bus Driver Interview Questions

Interviews at Jefferson County Public Schools (Kentucky)

1.5

Bus Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jefferson County Public Schools (Kentucky) (Louisville, KY) in August 2011.

Interview

interview was easy and quick.

Interview Questions

• None really can you deal with kids and can you safely drive a vehicle.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation just this is the pay

Other Interview Reviews for Jefferson County Public Schools (Kentucky)

Bus Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jefferson County Public Schools (Kentucky) (Louisville, KY) in October 2013.

Interview

The hiring process is a bit long beginning with your regular application, fingerprinting, etc... This is followed by them calling you for an "interview". Everyone is essentially "hired" to come to the job training. The training class is great and JCPS gives you everything you need to pass the written exams. You will need to pass the States test, purchase a temporary learners permit to progress and be involved in the driver training which starts immediately when you begin training. Once you pass all of the written and driving tests (there are many!) don't think its over yet. Once you get your CDL B which gives you the legal right to drive the bus and take passengers they send you to a compoud near where you live. JCPS assigns you a training you "shadow" picking up/dropping off students and then you drive!

Interview Questions

• There is none. JCPS hires pretty much everyone if you pass the FBI background check. Interview I had didn't know some questions I asked and gave me bad information.   Answer Question