Jefferson County Public Schools (Kentucky) Instructional Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Jefferson County Public Schools (Kentucky)

Instructional Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jefferson County Public Schools (Kentucky).

Interview

The hiring process consists of a very long orientation process, which is overloaded with tons of information, though the information is vital to the organization. I was not officially interviewed, though I was supposed to have been.

Interview Questions

• There was a test before hiring, mostly just common sense and simple as can be.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There are no negotiations in the field.

Other Interview Reviews for Jefferson County Public Schools (Kentucky)

Instructional Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jefferson County Public Schools (Kentucky).

Interview

It's probably different for each school, but you may sit down with the principal and other staff and answer some basic questions about handling behaviors in the classroom, your role in the classroom, how you will interact with the teacher, etc.

Interview Questions

• Something like, do you see yourself as an authoritarian, a disciplinarian, facilitator, role model, etc.   Answer Question