Jefferson County Public Schools (Kentucky) School Bus Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Jefferson County Public Schools (Kentucky)

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jefferson County Public Schools (Kentucky) (Louisville, KY) in February 2016.

Interview

You fill your application online. Turn your GED/ Diploma, and 25$ for background check at the Crittenden Drive location. Then from there they schedule an interview appointment. After a successful interview. (Unless you have something bad on your record your hired) The interviewer will send you back to the application room where you'll be given information on how to get your CDL permit and offer a free unpaid training class so you can pass the computer test.
Then you send to do your DOT which they pay for and then your scheduled for training class to get your CDL Liscence. 15 days training.
Just have a positive attitude and everything will go well!!

Interview Questions

• How would you handle the children if a fight broke out on the bus?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Jefferson County Public Schools (Kentucky)

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jefferson County Public Schools (Kentucky) (Louisville, KY) in July 2015.

Interview

Very quick and expeditious. If you have no criminal record and a relatively clean driving record you will get hired on the spot. The best time to get hired is in the summer when school is out, you won't have to jump into the madness during the school year that way. The CDL training takes about 4 weeks and you get paid for that. It's really not a bad deal.

Interview Questions

• Do you know your way around the city well?   2 Answers

School Bus Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jefferson County Public Schools (Kentucky).

Interview

Submit application online. They do an extensive back ground check on you. If you pass that then they contact you for an interview to make sure your abled body and not a crack addict. You do a drug test and get put into a training class witch is about 2-3 weeks.