Jenny Craig Interview Questions in Carlsbad, CA | Glassdoor

2.6

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Internal Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Carlsbad, CA).

Interview

Too Many Phone Interviews before meeting at all in person/Different Manager each call/First Nice/Second Manager Too Stuffy For Sales I.M.O. Jenny Craig, Carlsbad, California office.
    Are you okay with working weekends? There is no time off between now and March is that, okay?

Interview Questions

• Why Do You Like Sales? How do you handle rejection? How do you handle the Let me ask my wife/husband? How many sales do you not get/ out of sales you get? How was your last job? What about you could you improve?   2 Answers

Systems Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Carlsbad, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

The first interview was by phone and it took approximately 30 minutes. Then I made it to the second round in the interview process which, was a face to face with the manager and also the lead.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a co-worker who was not pulling their own weight?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Carlsbad, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I first spoke with a recruiter and had a phone interview where I was asked basic questions and then they scheduled me for an in-person interview a few days later. I went through about 30 minutes of questions and they walked me through the call center and described the various positions there. I also read through a sample script over the phone with the interviewer so they could hear how I sounded over the phone since it is a call center. I received a call a few days later offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what interested me about working for Jenny Craig.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Carlsbad, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

average interview, not too difficult and was what i expected.

seems like a good company to work for.

only went through a phone screening at the time of being chosen.

Junior Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Carlsbad, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

I was brought on by a staffing agency, so my interview was schedule at the last minute (not the company's fault). The receptionist was very nice, seating area was comfortable and I was given complimentary water during my wait which was not long at all. I was interviewed by three department heads, all of which were very nice and thorough. They gave me a brief history of the company, about their core values, and of the recent updates and new developments that are soon to be launched in the months ahead. For the interview, they asked me about my design experience, asked questions about how I would satisfy the client if a) happened or what I would do if b) were to take place. I was also asked to give an example of what I how I would rectify a situation if I made a mistake. For my position though, my portfolio did most of the talking so the interview was mainly to get a feel for my personality to see if I would be a good fit for the team. They let me answer my questions fully, and never interrupted me. I was also given the opportunity to ask questions myself about the position or the company.

Interview Questions

• the most difficult question was the one questioning my integrity- they asked how I would handle a situation if I were to have made a costly mistake.   1 Answer

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Carlsbad, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Interview was quiet relaxing and everyone was professional and courteous. the panelists asked me questions relevant to my field and were not aggressive. I got a sense of a relaxed work environment during the interview process. The final decision process was quick and had an offer letter in hand in just a couple of days.

Interview Questions

• Why i was leaving my old job and trying to join jenny craig   Answer Question

Social Media Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Carlsbad, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

The process started with a quick phone interview with the social media marketing manager -- she was friendly and engaging. When I went in for the in-person interview the same manager interviewed me again and led me around to quick sit-downs with 2 other managers the position would work closely with. They were tougher and ultimately I did not have enough experience.

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Carlsbad, CA).

Interview

Easy interview. They will seriously hire pretty much anyone as long as you say that you want to help people and that you are a motivated seller. In their job description, they say that you will easily make 18 an hr. Know that it is $8 + commission... No drug test/background check or anything like that though.

Interview Questions

• A lot of role play, what would you do if a client was unhappy?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Carlsbad, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

Interview at offices was about 40 minutes. Interviewer asked questions about how to handle difficult clients, and achievements. At the end there was some role playing on how to inspire and sell a product.

Interview Questions

• Role play on how to inspire someone to purchase Jenny Craig products. Ask opened questions.   Answer Question

Operations Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Carlsbad, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

I received a call from a Recruiter saying that she had an exciting opportunity for me at Jenny Craig. I asked her when did her client (Jenny Craig) want to meet me for an interview and she replied that no interview was necessary and that I was to report to work at 9:00 a.m the following morning and gave me a contact name.

I arrive on time, I announce to the Receptionist that I was there to meet with my contact and she immediately handed me a job application and briefly spoke about the interview process. Although an unusual process when working through an agency, I figured it was company policy and filled out the application and was told that a different person would be 'interviewing me' because my contact was unavailable.

At this point I figured there was a misunderstanding between Jenny Craig and the Agency and that I would be there for an actual interview and to work. Several people greeted me during the 90 minute wait and they all asked me the same questions with a 'deer in headlights' look in their faces: "What position are you here for?" followed by "And who are you going to interview with?"

Finally after a very long wait, two ladies come greet me at the lobby and one says "We've been waiting for you all morning..." to what I replied "I have been here all morning." They looked at each other asked me "Did XYZ meet with you earlier?" my response "No. She was unavailable according to the Receptionist and I was advised to wait for you here."

I could go on for days with all the ridiculous details but the bottom line is - I was asked to sit and wait until they both came back from an "important and unrelated meeting" so that "we could sort things out." I responded that I could come back the following morning, allowing them sufficient time to discuss internally with my contact and my Recruiter. Obviously I was being polite - what I really wanted to say was: "Call me if you ever get your heads out of your @sses!"

Interview Questions

Per my narrative above, I really did not decline 'an offer'... I basically was caught up in the middle of a huge communication gap.