Jenny Craig Center Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jenny Craig Center Director Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Center Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntersville, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Huntersville, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed for one hour by the Market Director of the Carolinas. I came prepared with questions to answer and questions that I wanted to ask. I thought that it gave me good insight into the working environment and what kind of support I could expect from people in higher positions. Throughout the interview I felt that present emplyees were guided and supported in their positions. I felt that I would be supported as well. My las job had little to no guidelines, support or much of anything else in place so hearing this was quite refreshing to say the least. I left with a very good feeling about my interview and my potential for hire with a company with a great history nationwide.

Interview Questions

• She asked me what kind of a difference I made for the company I had recently left which supported a local hospice.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Jenny Craig

Center Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jenny Craig in January 2009.

Interview

Two interviews. They like to hear specific past examples. For example, they asked how I achieved specific sales results in the past. They wanted to know what the goal was, the steps I took to achieve it and what the exact end dollar result was.

Interview Questions

• We actually did what was called a role play. I had to be the consultant and they were the client.   Answer Question