Jenny Craig Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 11, 2017

2.4

Internal Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Carlsbad, CA).

Interview

Too Many Phone Interviews before meeting at all in person/Different Manager each call/First Nice/Second Manager Too Stuffy For Sales I.M.O. Jenny Craig, Carlsbad, California office.
    Are you okay with working weekends? There is no time off between now and March is that, okay?

Interview Questions

• Why Do You Like Sales? How do you handle rejection? How do you handle the Let me ask my wife/husband? How many sales do you not get/ out of sales you get? How was your last job? What about you could you improve?   2 Answers

Systems Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Carlsbad, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

The first interview was by phone and it took approximately 30 minutes. Then I made it to the second round in the interview process which, was a face to face with the manager and also the lead.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a co-worker who was not pulling their own weight?   Answer Question

Center Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntersville, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Huntersville, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed for one hour by the Market Director of the Carolinas. I came prepared with questions to answer and questions that I wanted to ask. I thought that it gave me good insight into the working environment and what kind of support I could expect from people in higher positions. Throughout the interview I felt that present emplyees were guided and supported in their positions. I felt that I would be supported as well. My las job had little to no guidelines, support or much of anything else in place so hearing this was quite refreshing to say the least. I left with a very good feeling about my interview and my potential for hire with a company with a great history nationwide.

Interview Questions

• She asked me what kind of a difference I made for the company I had recently left which supported a local hospice.   1 Answer

Weight Loss Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arvada, CO

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Arvada, CO).

Interview

Applied online for an open position, but have not been contacted. When I look at my application status online, it shows my application has not even been reviewed. I did appreciate the interview comments from other people found on Glassdoor so feel ready to talk to them.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Carlsbad, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

average interview, not too difficult and was what i expected.

seems like a good company to work for.

only went through a phone screening at the time of being chosen.

Customer Service Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Jenny Craig in January 2015.

Interview

short, sweet, straight to the point. questions were direct and applied to the position I was seeking. the people i was introduced to were very friendly, but no one really had time to talk. It took a long time to finally meet with the person who was supposed to interview me. I dressed buisness casual.

Weight Loss Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Burbank, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

You need to register with the website to be able to complete the application. Then there were two stages to my interview process. After I applying online, I was contacted shortly by someone in HR. He conducted about at 30 minute initial interview over the phone. I was then notified to attend a 1:1 interview at the location of the job opening. The interview lasted about 45 minutes. They ask you a various range of questions. Anything from experience to customer service. They even ask you how you feel about pushing their line of Jenny Craig products to the clients in order to help them succeed. What I took away from the interview was that the job was more about enrolling the clients to buy their food and products than to actually help them get healthy.

Interview Questions

• If you were to have a client "plateau" in their journey, how would you go about handling that.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

nice, very easy to talk to and not intimidating at all to talk to the recruiter. They allow you to answer all questions fully and the questions are easy

Program Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I had 2 interviews in 1 day with the center director and the area marketing director. The interview process was easy and well managed.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with a minimum wage plus commission job?   1 Answer

Not Sure What Happened Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview

I got a call from 1-800 number had a phone interview, did good. Next step driver 1 hour from home for a 10 min interview (I think the lady just wanted to get rid of me, she was not ready for an interview). She asked me about 2 questions and said I am going to send you resume to our Director at the office near you. Then I left. It was over the 4th of July week, so I waited until Monday after the 4th she was out for the day, but the lady was going to have the director call me. Two days letter I get an email stating I don't met the qualifications they are looking for. You think they would have figured something 1st time when they say my resume.