Jenny Craig Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jenny Craig Interview Questions

Updated Jul 25, 2017

2.4

123 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jenny Craig in January 2017.

Interview

It was a two step process. Initial interview with a Center Director and then a second interview with a Regional Director. Follow up phone call a few days later. Upon job acceptance you must go for a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a situation in which you may not have gotten along with a customer and what did you do.   Answer Question

Health and Wellness Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Medford, MA) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online, got a call later that day and had a brief phone interview. To be honest the phone interviewer didn't make the Job sound as great as I anticipated it to be but The woman said she thought i would be a good fit and said the hiring manager would call me in 24 to 48 hours to set up a face to face interview, i received the call an hour later and had my 1st face to face interview 2 days later. The first face to face interviewer loved me but she had to recommend me to her manager and then I would need to interview again, she said I would hear from her in a few days, 1 hour later I get a call for my second interview for the following day. That interview went well but that interviewer would have to run it by her manager to get a definitive answer. Both interviewers did make it clear that they never they both thought i would be a great asset and didn't doubt I would get the position. About 2 hours after my last interview they called and offered me the position! Also I want to note during my first interview I learned the hours were way better than I expected, the phone interviewer made it seem that I would work until 8pm every night when the center I applied for isn't even open until 8pm every night and the pay was almost 4$ higher than what I was told over the phone interview. I was under the impression they wanted to make sure you were flexible and really wanted the job.

Interview Questions

• Name a time I had to think outside of the box when dealing with a customer   1 Answer
    • How do I feel about calling passed and present clients i didn't know and was I comfortable making the phone calls   1 Answer

QA Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (San Diego, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Process was mature. I had phone screen with the hiring manager. Onsite interview was 4 hours long. I met with my peers, team, and senior managers.

Interview Questions

• What was my previous experiences?   1 Answer

Internal Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Carlsbad, CA).

Interview

Too Many Phone Interviews before meeting at all in person/Different Manager each call/First Nice/Second Manager Too Stuffy For Sales I.M.O. Jenny Craig, Carlsbad, California office.
    Are you okay with working weekends? There is no time off between now and March is that, okay?

Interview Questions

• Why Do You Like Sales? How do you handle rejection? How do you handle the Let me ask my wife/husband? How many sales do you not get/ out of sales you get? How was your last job? What about you could you improve?   2 Answers

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview process was over the phone with scripted questions. The panel on the phone was firing off questions that were irrelevant to the position. The phone interview felt cold and distant almost mechanical. There were revolving questions as to where they were asking the same question in 3 different ways to try and get a negative response.

Interview Questions

• When did you do something to interfere with your bottom line?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

It was very professional. They went over basic interview questions nothing special. They didn't give me a lot of information so I had to keep asking for more and more and eventually they opened up.That was kind of a turn off but once I recieved the details about the position and salary and benefits it really make everything more clear. SO overall I was very pleased with the process and they do get back to you very quick.

Systems Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Carlsbad, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

The first interview was by phone and it took approximately 30 minutes. Then I made it to the second round in the interview process which, was a face to face with the manager and also the lead.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a co-worker who was not pulling their own weight?   Answer Question

Center Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntersville, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Huntersville, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed for one hour by the Market Director of the Carolinas. I came prepared with questions to answer and questions that I wanted to ask. I thought that it gave me good insight into the working environment and what kind of support I could expect from people in higher positions. Throughout the interview I felt that present emplyees were guided and supported in their positions. I felt that I would be supported as well. My las job had little to no guidelines, support or much of anything else in place so hearing this was quite refreshing to say the least. I left with a very good feeling about my interview and my potential for hire with a company with a great history nationwide.

Interview Questions

• She asked me what kind of a difference I made for the company I had recently left which supported a local hospice.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arvada, CO

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Arvada, CO).

Interview

Applied online for an open position, but have not been contacted. When I look at my application status online, it shows my application has not even been reviewed. I did appreciate the interview comments from other people found on Glassdoor so feel ready to talk to them.

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Carlsbad, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I first spoke with a recruiter and had a phone interview where I was asked basic questions and then they scheduled me for an in-person interview a few days later. I went through about 30 minutes of questions and they walked me through the call center and described the various positions there. I also read through a sample script over the phone with the interviewer so they could hear how I sounded over the phone since it is a call center. I received a call a few days later offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what interested me about working for Jenny Craig.   1 Answer