Jenny Craig Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 30, 2017

2.4

Operations Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Carlsbad, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

I received a call from a Recruiter saying that she had an exciting opportunity for me at Jenny Craig. I asked her when did her client (Jenny Craig) want to meet me for an interview and she replied that no interview was necessary and that I was to report to work at 9:00 a.m the following morning and gave me a contact name.

I arrive on time, I announce to the Receptionist that I was there to meet with my contact and she immediately handed me a job application and briefly spoke about the interview process. Although an unusual process when working through an agency, I figured it was company policy and filled out the application and was told that a different person would be 'interviewing me' because my contact was unavailable.

At this point I figured there was a misunderstanding between Jenny Craig and the Agency and that I would be there for an actual interview and to work. Several people greeted me during the 90 minute wait and they all asked me the same questions with a 'deer in headlights' look in their faces: "What position are you here for?" followed by "And who are you going to interview with?"

Finally after a very long wait, two ladies come greet me at the lobby and one says "We've been waiting for you all morning..." to what I replied "I have been here all morning." They looked at each other asked me "Did XYZ meet with you earlier?" my response "No. She was unavailable according to the Receptionist and I was advised to wait for you here."

I could go on for days with all the ridiculous details but the bottom line is - I was asked to sit and wait until they both came back from an "important and unrelated meeting" so that "we could sort things out." I responded that I could come back the following morning, allowing them sufficient time to discuss internally with my contact and my Recruiter. Obviously I was being polite - what I really wanted to say was: "Call me if you ever get your heads out of your @sses!"

Interview Questions

Per my narrative above, I really did not decline 'an offer'... I basically was caught up in the middle of a huge communication gap.

JCC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2015.

Interview

I was first screened by recruiter -but they didn't ask any questions only if I was comfortable with compensation and then asked what hours I could work. CD called me a few days later and set interview for next day
     1st interview approximately 1 hour an array of perhaps 8 questions -CD made me comfortable - specific questions must be answered by example - all question where open ended and needed examples followed by outcomes - CD rates each question on her side and proceeds to next question -

Interview Questions

• Can you think of a time where a person was resistance to change
      what did you do to change mind /
      and what was the outcome ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was in writing a job offer - no negotiating company does not do that

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview process was over the phone with scripted questions. The panel on the phone was firing off questions that were irrelevant to the position. The phone interview felt cold and distant almost mechanical. There were revolving questions as to where they were asking the same question in 3 different ways to try and get a negative response.

Interview Questions

• When did you do something to interfere with your bottom line?   1 Answer

Internal Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Carlsbad, CA).

Interview

Too Many Phone Interviews before meeting at all in person/Different Manager each call/First Nice/Second Manager Too Stuffy For Sales I.M.O. Jenny Craig, Carlsbad, California office.
    Are you okay with working weekends? There is no time off between now and March is that, okay?

Interview Questions

• Why Do You Like Sales? How do you handle rejection? How do you handle the Let me ask my wife/husband? How many sales do you not get/ out of sales you get? How was your last job? What about you could you improve?   2 Answers

Weight Loss Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Hamilton, NJ) in October 2014.

Interview

First you need to apply online....
    1.Phone interview with the recruiting agency
    2.Interview with the Center Director for a one on one interview
    3.Interview with the Center Director plus the Market director

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself?
      Why do you think you would be good at this job?
      What can you bring to the company?

- Role Play different scenarios. (Probably the most difficult part)   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview

Had to have a drug test and background check

Negotiation

I couldn't negotate

Centre Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Dallas, TX) in January 2009.

Interview

multiple interviews with trick questions!

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Apply online, phone interview first, in-person second, then another phone interview followed

Interview Questions

• Did I ever have to argue something to upper management, why and what was the outcome   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Straight hourly plus commission.

Sales Consultant, Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Orlando, FL) in October 2012.

Interview

I was first interviewed by phone, then was interviewed in office. Waited a little over a week for my final answer, which was, they had picked another candidate that had previously worked for Jenny and has experience. I thought my interview went very well and was pretty sure I had the job. The phone interview caught me off guard, not much time to think, but the un person.interview questions were almost identical.

Interview Questions

• How have you helped a friend reach a personal goal?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jenny Craig in February 2010.

Interview

Very misleading in that they post for one position but when you get there they tell you it's for something else

Interview Questions

• Can't remember at this point the questions were so long   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is absolutely no negotiating on anything