Jenny Craig Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jenny Craig Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2017

2.4

Program Director Interview

Interview

Easy. THink of it as the people interviewing you need you to work for them more than you need the job at jenny Craig. False hope may be provided for your earning potential. Make sure you know how much their current PD made in sales and ask to see the profit sharing so you can figure out exactly your level of compensation.

Interview Questions

• Have to Role Play a Lead Call with the center director. Which is given to you to practice and written out exactly what to say.   Answer Question

Not Sure What Happened Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview

I got a call from 1-800 number had a phone interview, did good. Next step driver 1 hour from home for a 10 min interview (I think the lady just wanted to get rid of me, she was not ready for an interview). She asked me about 2 questions and said I am going to send you resume to our Director at the office near you. Then I left. It was over the 4th of July week, so I waited until Monday after the 4th she was out for the day, but the lady was going to have the director call me. Two days letter I get an email stating I don't met the qualifications they are looking for. You think they would have figured something 1st time when they say my resume.

Program Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Chicago, IL) in March 2011.

Interview

I wad intetviewed by both the center director and the market director the same day. It was a simple process emphasis on customer service problem solving senarios.

Interview Questions

Interview

Apply online then meet with center director - she is great! General questions first time in... follow ups are more situational and you may be asked to participate in a role play.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation anymore

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview

I stepped into a store and filled out an application. An interview was set up right away. The interview was one on one with one of Market managers, where she asked me a series of behavioral interview questions. I was offered the position after it..

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jenny Craig in January 2012.

Interview

The manager clearly did not know how to do an interview, or what questions to ask. Employers please remember that the interviewee is not the only person in the room getting interviewed.

You apply online, get a call from their 800 number and have a mini phone interview. They then set up an in person interview with a manager. Pay is minimum wage plus "bonus"-no thanks.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jenny Craig in March 2011.

Interview

a joke
    i was checked up and down
    introduced to the market director who was great and the district manager who was a joke. they asked meaningless questions and offered me the job the next day. i only took it cause i needed a job!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation allowed

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Studio City, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Studio City, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Unprofessional! I think I was over-qualified but then why bring me in for a f2f if you're not going to ask me any questions! Waste of time!

Weight Loss Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chino Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Chino Hills, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

I applied online and then received an email with a phone number to call within 24 hours for a phone interview. The phone interview was a "pre-screening" process with your typical interview questions. After the phone call, I was contacted with a time to meet the Center director for a one one one interview. My interview was scheduled at 8am, but I was told to get there 15 minutes early. I called ahead to confirm, because JC opens at 8am, and they said to still be there early.

On the day of my one on one interview, I showed up at 7:45am, but no one showed up until 8:10am. I told the receptionist I was there for an interview and she said the director should be there shortly to meet with me. At almost 8:30am, the receptionist told me she spoke with the director and she wouldn't be in until 4pm, then asked if I could come in then. Huge red flag.

I went back at 4pm and the director did not show up until 4:15pm, flustered and full of excuses. But, she was very nice so I still held out hope. The interview lasted about an hour and consisted of a lot of questions, most of them were the same ones I answered in the pre-screening phone interview. Then we did some role playing, and she asked about my hobbies. The pay/commission scale was also discussed. She also said they needed to hire someone ASAP and was glad when I said I could start right away.

She said she liked me and was very excited about the possibility of me joining Jenny Craig, and I would most certainly have a second interview with the Market Director. She said if I didn't hear anything in a week to call her. I didn't hear anything, so I called her the following Monday. When she didn't return my call, I waited a week and called again. She said the Market Director was very busy, but I'd definitely get that second interview!! Two more weeks went by, so I phoned again and left a message letting her know I was still very interested. I never heard back. I waited one more week and I finally reached her but (I think) only because she is the one who answered the phone. She seemed a bit caught off guard and said, "Oh! I got your message, haven't forgotten about you!", which I thought odd, since she never returned any of my calls. She then went on to say she didn't know what was going on, but heard there was a hiring freeze, and would find out and let me know.

She called back the next day and told me yes, in fact, there was a hiring freeze and there would be no second interview. I found that strange, as in the interview, I was told they needed to hire someone right away. Very unorganized and disappointing.

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview

There was practically no interview process. I was asked my availability and when I could begin work. At the time, the center I was applying for was relatively new, so they were waiting for one of the corporate trainers to come in and train the new hires. Since I was available for training and had pretty open availability, I was hired.

The process (or lack thereof) was rather strange. I expected there to be more actual interview questions, so that the owner could gain a better understanding of my ability to work with his clients.

Also, while it wasn't technically required, it was highly encouraged that new hires spend a few weeks on the Jenny Craig diet plan.