Jenny Craig Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 13, 2017

2.4

Health & Wellness Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Denver, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

I received an initial call from a representative of the company. She did a little pre-screening, but nothing too serious. She then passed my information along to the nearest Jenny Craig center's Manager. I was called in for an in-person interview, which lasted about an hour. It was a very pleasant experience. We spoke casually about my experience and the position. They really like hearing about your passion for health, wellness and helping others achieve their fitness goals.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview

I stepped into a store and filled out an application. An interview was set up right away. The interview was one on one with one of Market managers, where she asked me a series of behavioral interview questions. I was offered the position after it..

Wellness Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview

I applied online and received an email to call the corporate office for a telephone interview where we discussed my experience and background. The next day , the site director called to set up an interview.

Interview Questions

• what is your weakness and tell me about the products and services   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Carlsbad, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

average interview, not too difficult and was what i expected.

seems like a good company to work for.

only went through a phone screening at the time of being chosen.

Health and Wellness Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (San Francisco, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

I had a two hour interview due to the in depth questions asked. After the interview they had me run through a practice round with collecting food for the Client. I then talked to the other consultants and asked questions about what they do.

Interview Questions

• How would your boss describe you in three words   1 Answer

Customer Service Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Jenny Craig in January 2015.

Interview

short, sweet, straight to the point. questions were direct and applied to the position I was seeking. the people i was introduced to were very friendly, but no one really had time to talk. It took a long time to finally meet with the person who was supposed to interview me. I dressed buisness casual.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview

I stopped into a store and filled out a application. I was then called and set up an interview. The interview was one on one with the Center Director, where she asked me a series of interview questions. I was called a few days later and offered the position.

Interview Questions

• How I would like to get payed, even though I knew it was hourly + commission.   Answer Question

Center Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview

Apply online through the website, if you match their qualifications a hiring consultant will contact you. After that, if your resume and availability check out your resume will be sent to the center manager. At that point they will contact you to ask some more questions and set up an interview then if they like what they hear.

Interview Questions

• They are seeking how you've handled a situation in your work experience, what the outcome was, and the results of the situation was on your position.   Answer Question

Interview

Apply online then meet with center director - she is great! General questions first time in... follow ups are more situational and you may be asked to participate in a role play.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation anymore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview

I applied on line and answered a few questions. Someone called me back and asked more detailed questions. Then I was given an interview face to face, a few days later. I then met with the market director for another interview.

Interview Questions

• what was one way in the past you motivated someone to change (phone interview)
      The 1:1 interview was more difficult. She asked many questions but especially about motivation. Specifically how would I motivate someone with a weight problem that really did not appear interested in losing weight but wanted a quick fix.
      Answer Question