Jenny Craig Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 22, 2017

2.4

Weight Loss Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Dublin, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

You generally will meet with the center director for your site and they spend anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour with you asking the basic questions you'd be asked in an interview. They usually will go over the compensation to make sure you're comfortable and from there you'd do a second interview with the Market Director over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you successfully sold someone a product or an idea?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview

Had to have a drug test and background check

Negotiation

I couldn't negotate

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview

There is a brief phone screen and then you interview with a Centre Director. The questions are all behavioral.

Interview Questions

• You can be asked to demonstrate a lead call or a consultation.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is not negotiation. There is a set scale of pay.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

nice, very easy to talk to and not intimidating at all to talk to the recruiter. They allow you to answer all questions fully and the questions are easy

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Carlsbad, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Interview was quiet relaxing and everyone was professional and courteous. the panelists asked me questions relevant to my field and were not aggressive. I got a sense of a relaxed work environment during the interview process. The final decision process was quick and had an offer letter in hand in just a couple of days.

Interview Questions

• Why i was leaving my old job and trying to join jenny craig   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview

A joke! The CD had not even read my resume. She called me the wrong name several times. When I said I could work weekends she hired me asap. Then I met with the Trainer, her market director. The CD could not tell the trainer anything about me for she lost my resume.

Negotiation

There was none. Due to the economy I had no choice. She knew that and took major advantage of me.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

No real structured interview process so if you prepare yourself with customary interview skills and Q&A you can wing the interview...

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Needed to be employed before my unemployment ran out

Centre Director Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview

The Market Director interviews for the CD position. They usually hire from within. You have to be a consultant or a program consultant first. You are given all of the information about the center you are being hired for and then present your case of how and what needs improvement.

Interview Questions

• How are you going to turn the center into a profitable one? Business is down 20% in most centers year over year. Some are meeting fiscal goals because they are in affluent areas. What will you do that will be different to improve this center?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It wasn't really a negotiation. I had heard that the previous CD was making $45,000. I expected to be offered the equivalent, but was not. I was dissapointed, but was told that there was no room for negotiation.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview

Two interviews both with center director

Interview Questions

• asked to role play a situation where I had to motivate a client who had lost sight of their goal   Answer Question

Negotiation

simple

Program Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I had 2 interviews in 1 day with the center director and the area marketing director. The interview process was easy and well managed.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with a minimum wage plus commission job?   1 Answer