Jenny Craig Weight Loss Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jenny Craig Weight Loss Consultant Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

It was very professional. They went over basic interview questions nothing special. They didn't give me a lot of information so I had to keep asking for more and more and eventually they opened up.That was kind of a turn off but once I recieved the details about the position and salary and benefits it really make everything more clear. SO overall I was very pleased with the process and they do get back to you very quick.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Jenny Craig

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arvada, CO

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Arvada, CO).

Interview

Applied online for an open position, but have not been contacted. When I look at my application status online, it shows my application has not even been reviewed. I did appreciate the interview comments from other people found on Glassdoor so feel ready to talk to them.

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Carlsbad, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I first spoke with a recruiter and had a phone interview where I was asked basic questions and then they scheduled me for an in-person interview a few days later. I went through about 30 minutes of questions and they walked me through the call center and described the various positions there. I also read through a sample script over the phone with the interviewer so they could hear how I sounded over the phone since it is a call center. I received a call a few days later offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what interested me about working for Jenny Craig.   1 Answer

Weight Loss Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview

I stepped into a store and filled out an application. An interview was set up right away. The interview was one on one with one of Market managers, where she asked me a series of behavioral interview questions. I was offered the position after it..

Weight Loss Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview

I stopped into a store and filled out a application. I was then called and set up an interview. The interview was one on one with the Center Director, where she asked me a series of interview questions. I was called a few days later and offered the position.

Interview Questions

• How I would like to get payed, even though I knew it was hourly + commission.   Answer Question

Weight Loss Consultant Interview

Interview

Apply online then meet with center director - she is great! General questions first time in... follow ups are more situational and you may be asked to participate in a role play.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation anymore

Weight Loss Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview

I applied on line and answered a few questions. Someone called me back and asked more detailed questions. Then I was given an interview face to face, a few days later. I then met with the market director for another interview.

Interview Questions

• what was one way in the past you motivated someone to change (phone interview)
      The 1:1 interview was more difficult. She asked many questions but especially about motivation. Specifically how would I motivate someone with a weight problem that really did not appear interested in losing weight but wanted a quick fix.
      Answer Question

Weight Loss Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jenny Craig in October 2014.

Interview

interview process was normal i had 2 interviews the people seemed friendly they asked why i haven't worked in the last 6 month and i told them my dad had stage 4 cancer.

Negotiation

I was offered a position and told i had 24 or 48 to complete background, credit and drug screening and then they sent me a email saying i would start 11-06-2014.

So on Tuesday 11-04-2014 i received a email saying the drug test wasn't back and i couldn't on 11-06-2014 which was a Thursday so i called and they said i would most likely start on Monday.

one hour later i was called told my aunt had a stroke and my dad didn't look good. so bought a ticket for a flight to Michigan coming back Monday morning at 6:45 am so i could start.

i left Wednesday morning for Michigan. My dad had stage 4 lung cancer and took a turn for the worst and passed away 11-06-2014 i was with him.
    i called jenny Craig to see if i could start a week later and no one gave me a answer. so i reached out twice to follow up and received no answer. on 11-12-2014 while i'm at my fathers funeral viewing a employee of jenny Craig said they weren't holding the position, i asked if i could start 11-14-2014 that i was at the funeral home and i could send them proof of his death. and they said it was not needed that they are not starting me.

This company has no heart at all.

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Hamilton, NJ) in October 2014.

Interview

First you need to apply online....
    1.Phone interview with the recruiting agency
    2.Interview with the Center Director for a one on one interview
    3.Interview with the Center Director plus the Market director

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself?
      Why do you think you would be good at this job?
      What can you bring to the company?

- Role Play different scenarios. (Probably the most difficult part)
      Answer Question

Weight Loss Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview

Applied online and received an email stating to call corporate for a phone interview. The interview involved general questions like "Explain a time when you helped a person and how did you help them?" I then received an email with a time for a personal interview. In the interview I was asked to role play as a consultant and the interviewer acted like a walk-in client. The general idea is that they want you to be personable and ask a lot of open ended questions. Let the client do most of the talking. Then, once you have gathered the information, explain why the program works perfectly for their needs. I had two interviews before being accepted.