Jersey City Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jersey City Medical Center

PC Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jersey City Medical Center (Jersey City, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

Many questions, making sure I was good with patients. 2 people intervied me, then I eent to HR. Took a written and practical skills test and had a physical. The process took a month, then 2 weeks of orientation.

Interview Questions

• Patient needs to use the bathroom but vitals are due what do you do first?   2 Answers

School Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Orange, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jersey City Medical Center (East Orange, NJ) in August 2016.

Interview

I was taken on a tour of the school by the principal and told what each room was and that they cook their food,I was asked to come to the school for 2 days to see how the office was run,(I did not get paid for the 2 days I was there.) then principal said she would call me.I didn't hear from her so I sent a thank you email letting her know I was still very interested in the position.

Interview Questions

• when was my last day of work at Jersey city Medical Center.   1 Answer
    • do I need health insurance   1 Answer

Screener Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Jersey City Medical Center (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

I met with many people the day of my interview. I was then asked to come in and observe an entire shift for the hours I would be working. The background check was about 6 weeks on its own. Plus all the actual steps of the process. This lengthy application process contributes to high rates of turnover as empty positions cannot be filled in a timely manner.

Interview Questions

• Asked if I'd worked nights before   1 Answer

Volunteer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Jersey City Medical Center.

Interview

Mail in application isn't too much of a problem, but if you're a school student, there are a few extra hurdles and recommendation letters to jump through. They don't often call you back, so make sure to pay them a visit to ask how the application is moving along.

The interview is only a few standard questions, getting them to process your application at all is the biggest obstacle.

Interview Questions

• What makes you interested in working here?   1 Answer

Cat Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jersey City Medical Center (Columbus, NJ) in January 2010.

Interview

Nothing spectular

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years   1 Answer

Negotiation

They set the rate