Jersey City Public Schools Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Jersey City Public Schools

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jersey City Public Schools

Teacher Interview

Interview

Very difficult to get interview because the district is quite small. The interview process involves you being interviewed by a panel if you get to this stage. I cannot answer the hiring or interview process if I have not received either.

Subsitute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jersey City Public Schools (Jersey City, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

You apply online and once the application has been accepted, they call you for an orientation and provide you with information on the process of becoming a Substitute Teacher. Once you have your certification, there's a workshop/ orientation teaching you how to handle students in a school setting

Interview Questions

• No questions, just the process of becoming a Substitute Teacher and how to get your credentials   Answer Question

Substitute Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Jersey City Public Schools (Jersey City, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

2 training sessions that happen over the course of 2 days. We participated in activities and got to know one another during training. I also learned alot of helpful tips when it cam to classroom management. I was very pleased and felt more confident as a sub after finishing.

Interview Questions

• It's not a formal interview, more like information sessions.   1 Answer