Jet Airways Cabin Crew Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jet Airways Cabin Crew Interview Questions

Interviews at Jet Airways

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

I went for an interview as a walk in candidate. It took 1/2 hr to submit the resume. They called me after 20 mins for a PI. The HR asked me what do you know about cabin crew? I answered and was shortlisted. She sent me forward for BMI check. I got a refusal there as I didn't meet their height criteria which is 157 cm.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about cabin crew?   4 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Jet Airways

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

well being in Aviation industry it very important to be service oriented and calculative. In order to be a part to the this industry you need to be humble and polite. starting with initial round which includes the self introduction starting with your name, education , family, and hobbies, if you get through then comes your face check for scars, and flaws and your height body check according to your BMI index. after that there is group discussion on a particular topic were they check you quality of speech , level of voice and you patience to let others speak as well and also how are you presenting your self as well. after that you need to pass a grammar test which includes a essay writing, a paragraph in which you need to sort out the words which match with the meanings in the paragraph. And lastly the final interview round with the people from the management and also from HR, aw well as from the inflight department. they will ask you current affairs questions, they will give you a situation on which you would be needed to talk upon and give your conclusion. Questions like your past work experience, and your future with the present company which you applied for.

Interview Questions

• which was the situation were i have been of a major help to my community in case of a worse case scenario, were the question of survive-ability was important.   Answer Question

Negotiation

the best advice is to first get an information about the company were you applying, second is to kno wht current CTC you have and telling it to the company, also in-terms of your annual salary package be clear what to say wen asked and whts the break up you have. also keep in mind the tax, and the 12 % PF which the company deducts from the salary and coat you expected salary which you would like to earn every month.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai (India)) in February 2008.

Interview

I applied online and got a response the next day informing my interview was four days later at their Mumbai base office asking me to be there at 9:00am sharp, dressed in formal attire and carrying my CV, documents photo copies and passport size photographs. There were three rounds of interviews in which first was a group interview where you had to introduce yourself. If you got through that then you had to go through a grooming check where they would check your height, weight, BMI, skin cleanliness and basic grooming. Last interview was a personal interview with a panel consisting of HR head, Grooming In charge, Senior Cabin crew and some person from company management. Advice would be, to be confident in your self and keep smiling throughout no matter how you feel.

Interview Questions

• To describe the interview room in hindi?   2 Answers
    • How many people have you acquainted yourself throughout the interview, tell somethings about them   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai (India)) in January 2008.

Interview

i applied for the vacancy online and was immediately given a date for the interview .
    in the online application we need to fill in all the information required by the company , must meet the basic criteria of being a cabin crew : eduactional qualification , min. height & weight criteria , good communication skills & most imporatnt a pleasing personality !!

Interview Questions

• why do u want to be a cabin crew   Answer Question
    • what are the unique qualities you have ?? why should we select you ?   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jet Airways in September 2008.

Interview

takes around a month for the entire process 1st round is height and weight round second in group discussion third is personal interview with the panel and fourth is a tea party final is medicals.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways in April 2007.

Interview

it was a permanent job offer as a flight attendent.

Interview Questions

• tell us something abt urself   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no negotiations

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andheri (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Andheri (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

People at Jet airways are friendly as such , you can apply online on their website and wait for their call or mail. In the first round they will check your BMI followed by HR round.

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jet Airways in April 2015.

Interview

The selection process had 5 rounds. The first round consisted of BMI check, checked if any scars or tattoos were there and if one had a clear and healthy skin. The second round was a short personal interview followed by an aptitude and English test. Then for the fourth round we had a group discussion where we were given a situation and we had to work as a group, discuss about the situation and come up with a solution. Then we had a final interview with the panel.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Kolkata (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

It was an Open Day and we were informed to come along with our C.V. a full size photograph and a passport size photo. Now First is a Grroming Round, followed by P.I.

now if you clear the above rounds you will be asked to move for your third round which will be a group discussion

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Kolkata (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

The process is divided into three rounds , 1st one is checking of ur bmi and face , 2nd is personal interview and the 3rd one is group discussion.
    If u get selected the next day they will call u at airport , again for personal interview , in presence of H.R .

& Finally its a medical round.

It will Atleast take a month to get through evrything .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be confident , carry a smile on ur face , don't panic , be specific , don't talk much , don't go into any argument or debate during the group discussion.