Jet Airways Cabin Crew Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jet Airways Cabin Crew Interview Questions

Updated Mar 13, 2017

2.9

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

interview was simple. i was attend in bangalore we alreadyvreacged there 9 clock..but the hr team came after 11.30
first round was grooming check..next one hight check..its not easy to get the next round if u wantvto pass 1st round. only 2 questians they will ask..introduce your self, and why aviation..just prepare for this .

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Jet Airways

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Took 1 day, Look check, Height Check, BMI check, 1on1 interview, Panel discussion, Why aviation, introduce yourself, why should we choose you? what are your strengths? Make sure that you make it look like you are here to stay, be polite, have a smile, be kind and look presentable, Interviewers were calm, cool and attentive

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself?
      Why Aviation?
      Why should we choose you?
      3 Answers

Negotiation

Be polite, have a smile on your face, dont talk too much, use fewer words, have manners, dress perfect, work in a team, don't try to be the leader

Cabin Crew Interview

Interview

Very good experience
    they just ur fluency in English
    personal introduction
    and why aviation
    and about ur last studies
    is it matching with cabin crew profile or not
    if doesnt then why aviation as u hv done this and that... blah blah...

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

Interview

Tell us about yourself.? What is the role of Cabin crew.? And why you want to join Jet airways ..?They check your nails grooming personality Make sure you have well grooming persoanlity and communication skills ...and good eye contact....

Interview Questions

• They ask you introduce yourself ....first thk what you know what Cabin crew...   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

I attended the interview in Gurgaon in jet airways office, their process is very degrading and insensible. They look at your skin and hands, and even a small spot they reject you. It's totally not respectful. I wouldn't receommed anyone to go there as they have very orthodox views towards the recruitment process.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (New Delhi (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

one on one interview, followed by grooming check in round 2, if lucky then proceed to 3rd round of group discussion, 4 th round.. lengthy interview with panel of interviewers.. senior HR's and Senior crew members. if you pass this.. congratulations.. selected for training.. given that you pass all the medical tests they ask you to do.

Interview Questions

• Why cabin crew ?
      introduction
      tell us a time you handled conflict ?
      how would you handle irate passenger on board ?
      Answer Question

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Jet Airways in January 2017.

Interview

It was an nice experience what I hat got. Interview was very simple and quiet good for me to answer..thanks for glassdoor to give such a opportunity on behalf of my cv

Interview Questions

• what is difference between confident and over confident   2 Answers

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Guwahati (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

hey guys..!!
    i attendent the walkin drive for jet airways at guwahati on 18may2016.
    overall there are 6 rounds....i have been able to make till 4th round.

1st round - grooming check.
    A member of recruting team will check the height and weight..and accordingly the BMI. they also check the skin...whether the candidates have any tattoos or any other permenant cutt marks and all.

2nd round - preliminay interview...this is quite a toughest one..as they eliminate most of the candidates in this round .....its a one on one interview...!! the recruiter will ask u about urself...!! and why avaition or jet airways....the key to success for this round is to be confident, be causal , be a happy and outgoing person..dont mug up...any sorta lines...be natural...and smiling.

after this round..the HR will give a form to fill...with all the rules and regulation for the company...there will a declaration..and u need to sign it.

3 round - GD(group discussion)
    jet airways GD is quite a different from other corparate companies GD......in a group there will be 8-10 members... after giving the topic for GD. they generally ask...every member to take part in conversation with each other. they will notice basically notice your politeness and humbleness .... dont try to be the leader of the group...just wait for your turn ...and then speak up in a very pleasent and polite manner....here the content dosent mean anything at all....speak relative and ...stay calm...i got eleminated in this round...coz i tried to be the lead the team or group...so they select those candidates which arequite and...very polite......!!!!

4h round - personal interview with the pannel.
    they again ask about yourself....this round will be taken om second day...

5th round - interview with management people.
    this wilb a a long interview...atleast 20-35 mins....they will ask every single thing about u...!!!

6th round - medical round
    whlole body will be scaned....

so these are the round for jet airways cabin crew...!!!
     after any round if they tell you that they will let you now about the result in next 7 -10 working days...then...it means u r rejected..!!!!!

be confident....always smile...and speak little if they ask...become fluent in english and hindi...!!!
     and you will be get hired...!! i could'nt make it at last round ...the HR round ...but overall its a good experience....and i will try again..for the same...!!!!!!!!!!

if any queries feel free to ask....
    thank you..!!

Interview Questions

• intoduction...and why avaition..??   4 Answers

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways.

Interview

It was a Wage drama,they conducted an interview.wil call you on the priority and will ask you why jet airways.why cabincrew. Without any other question they wil tel you.if selected we will mail you.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Kochi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Fort Kochi (India)).

Interview

I went for the Interview last week.At first they asked me to introduce ur self.Afr tat if they found it pleasing.2. round that is some usual questions like why do u want to join in aviation field etc.
    Then3. Round here they checked my skin .. tattoos etc.Then asked me to speak few lines in Hindi.Aftr that asked r u fluent in malayalam.

Then told will inform u after 7 days.
    Mam was soo good ,ie the interviewer.She made the interview look so easy that i never got nervous.So pleased with the interviewer and the interview.Hopefully waiting for their result soon.