Jet Airways Cabin Crew Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 29, 2017

2.9

37 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

interview was simple. i was attend in bangalore we alreadyvreacged there 9 clock..but the hr team came after 11.30
first round was grooming check..next one hight check..its not easy to get the next round if u wantvto pass 1st round. only 2 questians they will ask..introduce your self, and why aviation..just prepare for this .

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Jet Airways

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Faridabad, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Faridabad, Haryana (India)).

Interview

It was simple . First round is grooming check2nd hight according to wight and than hr ask you few question , introduction, why shoud i hire u . Expection sallry. And why avtion..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

I appeared for the walk in interview on 23rd September 2017.
    I'm sure everyone's aware but I want to give every small detail.
    So you're required to dress as an hostess yourself for the interview.
    I wore a grey pencil skirt and a black shirt with beige heels (one if the interviewers loved my skirt). Although few girls did show up in a formal pant and shirt and some in mini skirts too.
    Most in black skirt, lots of make up and an uptight hairstyle. Me on the other hand had put a light make up and a simple ponytail.
    There was a long, super long queue. All those going I'd suggest that you carry a water bottle and some snacks to munch on because you'll be very hungry and thirsty.
    First you have to stand in a queue to submit your resume and a passport size picture. Once that is done, you are required to be seated until you are called.
    The first round was a one on one interview.
    I cleared the round and then was asked to wait and then my name was called again for a second round which was height and weight check and then you're given a form to fill (carry pen and a board) and sign certain terms and conditions.
    Second round cleared had to wait again and then I was called for the third round which was GD.
    It was a group of 6, each one of us was given a picture and we had to describe our picture to our team members and then after hearing each ones description, we were to put it in a sequence so as to form a well flowing story. It was a pretty fun round.
    I got rejected in this round and only 1 girl was selected who had her next round which was a certain skin test and reading a paragraph in Hindi and English.
    That was it for the day, the people who cleared were called on Monday for new set of rounds which would involve a written test wherein you'd be given a paragraph and some 20 mcqs below that based on the paragraph, something that we've all done in school, this is round is basically to check your English. And there will be more rounds, I'm not aware what though.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? What do you do? Why cabin crew? What do you know about Cabin crew? what do you know about jet? Tell me about your hobbies in Hindi. Do you have any scars, tattoos etc? What is your eyesight? Show me your nails. Look to your left, right, up, down. Tip : Remember to keep smiling always, that's a must.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

Process was too slow. It took 3 hours just to submit the cv and give the first round of interview. There was a long queue for submitting CV and just mentioning the source you came from. I was just going round and round in circles not knowing where the line starts and ends.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

First round is personal interview. They ask you about yourself. They also check your grooming. You have to be confident to get through the first round. Also, your skin should be clear with no pimple marks.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Took 1 day, Look check, Height Check, BMI check, 1on1 interview, Panel discussion, Why aviation, introduce yourself, why should we choose you? what are your strengths? Make sure that you make it look like you are here to stay, be polite, have a smile, be kind and look presentable, Interviewers were calm, cool and attentive

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself?
      Why Aviation?
      Why should we choose you?   5 Answers

Negotiation

Be polite, have a smile on your face, dont talk too much, use fewer words, have manners, dress perfect, work in a team, don't try to be the leader

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jet Airways (New Delhi (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

it was long and hectic day 1st of all there was lot of crowd almost 250-300 people i arrived there at 12.00 clock and waited there for 3.30 hrs just to get inside and around at4 pm. the interview started

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Guwahati (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Job Searching
    Steps in the Job Interview Process
    Flip
    Pin
    By Alison Doyle
    Updated January 27, 2017
    It's not always quick and easy to get hired. The job interview process can be lengthy. Being interviewed once and getting a job offer is typically a thing of the past. Today, many companies have an involved interview process starting with screening interviews, which often take place on the phone, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews, and even third interviews.

In addition to a hiring manager, you make meet with managers, employees, and other staff. How hiring is handled depends on the employer and the systems they have in place for screening and evaluating potential new hires.

Here's an overview of each step in the interview process, along with advice on the best way to handle each type of interview as you progress up the interview ladder towards a job offer.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Jet Airways (New Delhi (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

There were 4 peoples taking random interviews with all the different peoples. I went for the walk in interview in Delhi. They were very strict about the scar marks on hands other than that the interviewers are really friendly and a very good environment but have wait for the interview for so long, many competitors and you have prepare yourself before you attend.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

it took 2 days. 1st day we had till GD since we cleared that round we were called again after a week for the Management and final round.it was good...i think they take whoever they want does'nt matter if good or bad, but if good tho sure they will take you. i had pimples but they took me , i got through till management round, but got rejected because i could'nt read the hindi script and started getting nervous not able to answer the questions carefully. i think confidence matters .