Jet Airways Cabin Crew Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jet Airways Cabin Crew Interview Questions

Interviews at Jet Airways

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

I went for an interview as a walk in candidate. It took 1/2 hr to submit the resume. They called me after 20 mins for a PI. The HR asked me what do you know about cabin crew? I answered and was shortlisted. She sent me forward for BMI check. I got a refusal there as I didn't meet their height criteria which is 157 cm.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about cabin crew?   4 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Jet Airways

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Imphal (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Imphal (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed in 2016(imphal) it took 2 days.. 1st self introduction and then 2nd bmi and skin check.. 3rd was personal interview then 4th was gd and then last was HR round.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview was good, did not take much time. Infact was called thrice for 3 diffrent rounds. Instead of making to wait entire day, the questions were very easy on, I am writing this just because glass door wants me to write 30 words minimum

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways in April 2007.

Interview

it was a permanent job offer as a flight attendent.

Interview Questions

• tell us something abt urself   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no negotiations

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet Airways.

Interview

Gd den activity den pi .. next day offer.. den medical... den tests... u sign training contracts.. get the job.. fly high... al da best.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai (India)) in February 2008.

Interview

I applied online and got a response the next day informing my interview was four days later at their Mumbai base office asking me to be there at 9:00am sharp, dressed in formal attire and carrying my CV, documents photo copies and passport size photographs. There were three rounds of interviews in which first was a group interview where you had to introduce yourself. If you got through that then you had to go through a grooming check where they would check your height, weight, BMI, skin cleanliness and basic grooming. Last interview was a personal interview with a panel consisting of HR head, Grooming In charge, Senior Cabin crew and some person from company management. Advice would be, to be confident in your self and keep smiling throughout no matter how you feel.

Interview Questions

• To describe the interview room in hindi?   2 Answers
    • How many people have you acquainted yourself throughout the interview, tell somethings about them   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai (India)) in January 2008.

Interview

i applied for the vacancy online and was immediately given a date for the interview .
    in the online application we need to fill in all the information required by the company , must meet the basic criteria of being a cabin crew : eduactional qualification , min. height & weight criteria , good communication skills & most imporatnt a pleasing personality !!

Interview Questions

• why do u want to be a cabin crew   Answer Question
    • what are the unique qualities you have ?? why should we select you ?   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Jet Airways.

Interview

Introduction then group discussion round and one on one interview. Overall it was an amazing experience. What you need is a great patience level. You have to wait for a long time to go through the process.

Interview Questions

• What make up you put on today?
      What was your responsibilities in previous job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

Easy. Only two rounds plus height and weight for experienced crew. If they really lile you thwy give you a week to shed a few extra kilos. Once you have achieved you will be offered employment. However their process there after is tedius and you need to continuously get after them if you want to join them quickly. Process can even take upto 3-6 months unless you put some pressure through emails and calls.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodara (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Vadodara (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

First they conduct person interview and then who got select in that they have check their bmi and then they give dates for 3 round which is gd and then they told that you will appear for last and next round which in management round!!! After that you have to give medical test and then If you are successfully fit to fly then u will. Get the job letter

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about your self   1 Answer