Jet Airways Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jet Airways Interview Questions

Interviews at Jet Airways

2.9

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways in April 2007.

Interview

it was a permanent job offer as a flight attendent.

Interview Questions

• tell us something abt urself   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no negotiations

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andheri (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Andheri (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

People at Jet airways are friendly as such , you can apply online on their website and wait for their call or mail. In the first round they will check your BMI followed by HR round.

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jet Airways in April 2015.

Interview

The selection process had 5 rounds. The first round consisted of BMI check, checked if any scars or tattoos were there and if one had a clear and healthy skin. The second round was a short personal interview followed by an aptitude and English test. Then for the fourth round we had a group discussion where we were given a situation and we had to work as a group, discuss about the situation and come up with a solution. Then we had a final interview with the panel.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Kolkata (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

It was an Open Day and we were informed to come along with our C.V. a full size photograph and a passport size photo. Now First is a Grroming Round, followed by P.I.

now if you clear the above rounds you will be asked to move for your third round which will be a group discussion

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Kolkata (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

The process is divided into three rounds , 1st one is checking of ur bmi and face , 2nd is personal interview and the 3rd one is group discussion.
    If u get selected the next day they will call u at airport , again for personal interview , in presence of H.R .

& Finally its a medical round.

It will Atleast take a month to get through evrything .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be confident , carry a smile on ur face , don't panic , be specific , don't talk much , don't go into any argument or debate during the group discussion.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Jet Airways (New Delhi (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

‘This is something that I have always wanted to do. Ever since I flew on holiday as a child, I have aspired to a member of a cabin crew team. Although I enjoy my current job, I would now like a career that is more challenging, varied and exciting. I believe my own personal qualities would suit the role of a cabin crew member and I get great satisfaction from working in a team environment, where everybody is working towards the same goal. I understand that delivering a high level of service to the customer is a priority in this industry, and this is something that I would enjoy doing.’

Interview Questions

• Please describe a time where you have exceeded expectations   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview was not positive.It seems they were just trying to cut out candidates rather than discussing about qualities and skill one has.The interviewer was not taking interest at all and entertains hardly for 5-6mins for each candidate.

Interview Questions

• Direct question. Why do you want to switch from your present job profile. What you think cabin crew job is a fun?   Answer Question

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

There were several rounds, grooming, group discussion, aptitude test, etc. They check your height, weight, overall appearance, dressing,etc. The staff and interviewers were really friendly and it was a great experience.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Guwahati (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

hey guys..!!
    i attendent the walkin drive for jet airways at guwahati on 18may2016.
    overall there are 6 rounds....i have been able to make till 4th round.

1st round - grooming check.
    A member of recruting team will check the height and weight..and accordingly the BMI. they also check the skin...whether the candidates have any tattoos or any other permenant cutt marks and all.

2nd round - preliminay interview...this is quite a toughest one..as they eliminate most of the candidates in this round .....its a one on one interview...!! the recruiter will ask u about urself...!! and why avaition or jet airways....the key to success for this round is to be confident, be causal , be a happy and outgoing person..dont mug up...any sorta lines...be natural...and smiling.

after this round..the HR will give a form to fill...with all the rules and regulation for the company...there will a declaration..and u need to sign it.

3 round - GD(group discussion)
    jet airways GD is quite a different from other corparate companies GD......in a group there will be 8-10 members... after giving the topic for GD. they generally ask...every member to take part in conversation with each other. they will notice basically notice your politeness and humbleness .... dont try to be the leader of the group...just wait for your turn ...and then speak up in a very pleasent and polite manner....here the content dosent mean anything at all....speak relative and ...stay calm...i got eleminated in this round...coz i tried to be the lead the team or group...so they select those candidates which arequite and...very polite......!!!!

4h round - personal interview with the pannel.
    they again ask about yourself....this round will be taken om second day...

5th round - interview with management people.
    this wilb a a long interview...atleast 20-35 mins....they will ask every single thing about u...!!!

6th round - medical round
    whlole body will be scaned....

so these are the round for jet airways cabin crew...!!!
     after any round if they tell you that they will let you now about the result in next 7 -10 working days...then...it means u r rejected..!!!!!

be confident....always smile...and speak little if they ask...become fluent in english and hindi...!!!
     and you will be get hired...!! i could'nt make it at last round ...the HR round ...but overall its a good experience....and i will try again..for the same...!!!!!!!!!!

if any queries feel free to ask....
    thank you..!!

Interview Questions

• intoduction...and why avaition..??   7 Answers

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

interview was simple. i was attend in bangalore we alreadyvreacged there 9 clock..but the hr team came after 11.30
    first round was grooming check..next one hight check..its not easy to get the next round if u wantvto pass 1st round. only 2 questians they will ask..introduce your self, and why aviation..just prepare for this .